Saturday, June 22, 2024

(Adult)

Who you are is how you were born and raised. What you offer is service. My whole life, Blame. Catch the bad guys that are after me. Mussolini. Claim your own feelings. Restaurant. Be sure to be someone else. Not fair to anybody. Hebrew Plants or do you speak English; give it back. Do you speak Italian? Do you recognize that it was a volunteer? I'm looking for the answer to my question. Menopausal. Inconvenient. Ain't Korean. I Need Someone With A Little More Animal. Suckle. Change your last name.

Reference

“Jake Gyllenhaal”. https://g.co/kgs/YmUiB3A

<add our references>


Suckle


More


Little


A


Someone


Needy


I


Question


Answer


The


For


Volunteer


A


Recognize


Give


Feel


Claim


Me


The


Blame


Whole


Service


Offer


And


Born


How


You are


Who

No comments:

Post a Comment

0 Time

Keeps water droplets. Zorro. And. Busta Rhymes. Son. Son Busta Rhymes And Zorro Water Time