Monday, June 10, 2024

Contemporary

Neo-Nazism. Disarmament. Strong. Judah. A Comfort. Plants from this constellation. Are you judging my concern for safety? Just a play on words. You can't forget because we have too many things to do. A formidable assignment. Do we believe in this? Nature. Capture. As an artist, civility. Be your only one. You're back. Racist. Nick. I'm protecting myself from shame. Stop being stupid. Celibate. Ungracious. Atonement. Idealistic. Imperialism. Take. Black people. There wasn't a world at that time. Escapism. Villainous. Make it happen. Hindenburg. Armenia. Living to die for cosmetic, breeding responsibilities. Camouflage. Blend In. “My Former Self”. Royalty.

Playlist

“My Former Self”. https://youtu.be/k_d2jERlqIA?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Royalty


For


Die


Time


At


World


A


There


People


Black


Take


Stupid


Being


Stop


Shame


From


Racist


Everett


Son


From


One


Capture


Nature


This


Believe


We


Assignment


A


We


Can't


Words


Play


A


Just


Safety


For


This


From


A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gwen

I'm not going to pay any attention. Overlord. April Fool. Is that what you want? Almost Identical. Apron. Sitting room. What I enjoyed r...