Friday, June 14, 2024

The Limitation of Surprising

Clock. Centerfold. It's A Plague. It's A Word. How Does It Relate? What's The Mile Advantage? When? Day. Dome Alaska. Betty. Flintstone. Most Secure. Can I Get My Money Back? The Joker. Unfaithful. Nap. Midnight Tomorrow. Bitch. Aaron is a Verb. J. That's Sick. Tourist. Kodak. Extra Easy. Go To The Left. Since You're Always Over Here. 21st. Feels Like Philadelphia. U Can Always Depend On. Kerosene. Housekeeping. Joel a Much? Estrogen for Men. Nurse Jackie. You're Both. What is the Likelihood? Earth. Making Sound. Licorice. Veronica Walks In. “Blurred Lines ft. T.I., Pharrell”. Someone Or the Others. Squid. Left Hangover. I don't want any. Japanese Rotunda. “Baile Somebody”. Permutations. Youth. 5121 Highland Ave. That's Full. “Marijuana”. I Speak Of. I Converted. Only 10%. Stomach ache. I did not do a 4 o’clock hockey dance. Air rate. Lavender. Pontiac. 4-door. Fighter plane. Peace. Let Me Send U Carl. Prisoner. War & Document. Urine. Kamal. Niel Patrick. Rustic. Burgundy. Would I Fold? Hew’s Birthday. Ja Rule. Peanut oil. Villages Unique to Misunderstood. Syrup. 28 seconds. Candy. McDonald’s Waves. IHOP. Boneless. Airport. New York. Philadelphia. Ladybug. Fire hydrant. Florida. Our Hebrew Monarch. “Lemon”. The Less U Know The More U Work. Hard. Banana Coke. Goddamn Pepsi. Insurgence. Then May We Present That Which Is Good. My Grandfather Once Told Me. Soap. Soda. Bounty. Cut through alcohol. Stain. Gain. Joy. Sharecropper. I, Yearly. A Purpose of Denial. You Sound Like My Mother. Fuck U. “Rockstar”. Give me your Wood. When Does He Ever Come Around? Hell, No. Evaporation. Coolant. Absorb ratio. Index. The White House. Rumor. I don't understand either. Bounce back. Merry Christmas. Fig Newton. Paul Newman. Rubber. I Like Balls. MontaƱo Transit Center. Red balloon. “God (“Purple Rain” 7” B-Side (2017 Remaster)”. God is a Favor. Dick. Feminine pronoun. U Might. I Might As Well, Young and Old. To Whom. Who is he speaking of? Back burner. Jerry Wonder. “Crank That (Soulja Boy) (Official Music Video)”. Petty, I am an ass man. Sit, Not Sat. It Reminds You. It can offer the bliss that ignorance is so famous for. Aaron. Chelanna Balok. Her. Co-op. Mark Lawrence.

Playlist

“Blurred Lines ft. T.I., Pharrell”. https://youtu.be/yyDUC1LUXSU?feature=shared

“Baile Somebody”. https://youtu.be/WCcCnTagXdE?feature=shared

“Marijuana”. https://youtu.be/NN41klNPKvA?feature=shared

“Lemon”. https://youtu.be/L_u97PqWX6g?feature=shared

“Rockstar”. https://youtu.be/HO6CX495-m8?feature=shared

“God (“Purple Rain” 7” B-Side (2017 Remaster)”. https://youtu.be/7p-OaxnTQm4?si=kwprOE9TQLc_XuNQ

“Crank That (Soulja Boy) (Official Music Video)”. https://youtu.be/8UFIYGkROII?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Mark Lawrence


Aaron


For


The


Offer


Can


Reminders


Man


I


Wonder


Who


And


Well


I


Dick


Favor


A


God


Balloon


Ball


Like


I


Christmas


Bounce back


Understand


I


Rumor


White


The


Absorb


No


Around


Ever


When


Me


Give


I


Soap


Me


Present


Damn!


God


More


The


Know


Less


The


Fire hydrant


McDonald


Candy


Second


Unique


Village


Rule


I


Burgundy


Patrick


Urine


Prisoner


Me


Fighter plane


4


Pontiac


Rate


4


A


I


I


I


5121 Highland Ave.


I


Left


Others


The


Licorice


Earth


The


Can


Like


Feel


Here


Left


The


Go


Easy


A


Aaron


Bitch


Unfaithful


Money


I


The


Can


Secure


Alaska


Day


When


The


How


Word


A


A


Centerfold


Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Busta Rhymes

You're 21. Philodendron Edward Asner. Will you tell me in 60 years? Can I complete the same task while doing another one? No. Israel Por...