Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Urgent email

Machine Language. I Witnessed. How do they recognize being embarrassed? Futility. Eggs & Shrimp. Sad and Pathetic. Grief. “B-Line (Official Audio) | Beats That Collected Dust Vol. 1”. You don’t want anything to do with me. Surprise. Your attitude determines how Black people treat themselves. I will kill. Black Men. Danny DeVito. Colored Negro. Constantly. I forgot. My objective. 

Playlist

“B-Line (Official Audio) | Beats That Collected Dust Vol. 1”. https://youtu.be/AHi6SsbAGQk?feature=shared

<add our songs>


My objective


I


Constantly


Color


Black


Kill


I


People


Black


How


Surprise


Me


And


Sad


Embarrassed


Being


Recognize


How


I


Language


Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gwen

Nothing can stop me. Cooked Chicken. Brazen. One fear. Hippocampus. Public Officer Attendance office. Belly mold. Gwen. Literally, help me o...