Tuesday, June 11, 2024

What Glasses?

Not worth the damn I spat on. Y’all. You don't respect my observance. Who knows that and therefore why are you asking? I'm not going to offer what I think you want because I don't know what you care about. Apprise. President. It's Already Good. Abandonment. Deserter. Ferengi. Pot. Mineral. Tuvok. U Did This? Scorpion. Torpedo. Death Paddle, Again. Keter. We Are. Aaron. Regardless. Fighter plane. In the middle. “Head”. Oh, Shit. Decapitation. Water. You're Letting The Wind Pass. Yeah. Avert. Soon. Immoral Difference. Traffic. The Affect of Influence. That Entire Flaw.

Playlist

“Head”. https://youtu.be/1UjU9lnAGso?feature=shared

<add our songs>


That Entire Flaw


The Affect of Influence


Traffic


Immorality


Pass


Wind


The


Water


Shit


Fighter plane


Regardless


Aaron


We


Again


Death Paddle


Scorpion


This


Minerals


Pots


Abandonment


President


Care


Know


I


I


Offer


Go


Ask


Why


And


Know


Who


I


Damn!


The

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abhorrent

Nope. A Gradient. Makeup in the bag. Ribbits. Away. Bra. Esther. Fart Expanse. Hello Hello Goodbye. Sir. Vowel. Bear. Coke. The Devil. “Noth...