Saturday, July 6, 2024

Doom

Periodic Sarcastic Being. Raising Hannibal. Charlize Theron. Passing through like a blade of grass. Bastard. Michelle Yeoh. Father. Son. Daughter. “Black Cow”. Block. Stop. Thanks. That goes too far back for me to trust anyone. Amy. Am I optionally guaranteed or have I already gone through that? Outside. Understand. Get away from me. Gravity. Affect. Synthesis. 

Playlist

“Black Cow”. https://youtu.be/XRj0Ohg-y1A?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Synthesis


Affect


Me


From


Understand


Outside


Through


I


Guarantee


Optional


I


Amy


Anyone?


Trust


Me


Thank


Stop


Block


Daughter


Son


Father


Michelle Yeoh


A


Like


Through


Pass


Being

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...