Friday, July 5, 2024

Law

Rendered. Exactly. Your service has been kind. Bird. Escape Prometheus. Fear of being. Fear of One. Fear. Loyalty. Extremists. Blood Vessel. Homicide. Transmit beyond a reasonable doubt. Who has to be regarded as captain when I am a slave? She has to know the man I'm giving up. Forest Whitaker. Heal. Goodbye Edward. Rebate. Venus Discount. A Cause. It's a statistic while I'm alleviated with boredom. I don’t have a compartment to pacify loyalty. Law. Immaculate. Polish Descent. Assignment Rudiment. My objective. What would a sea of floating ice particles mean? Are you Def? Replacement. Beautiful. Honky. Dying. Permeate. How do you objectify reason with this constant disdain of coals? Polarity. I will not live. Art. Aggravating Buffoon. Suvi, my momma. Fuel-n-Regret. Past. "Cornbread, Eddie & Me". Obsession. A Level of inconsideration. Doubt. Considerate Suspicion. Evil Eye.

Playlist

"Cornbread, Eddie & Me". https://youtu.be/tSZpWeusCfI

<add our songs>


Reference

“The Last King of Scotland”. https://g.co/kgs/VnQFSHf

<add our references>


Suspicion


Level


A


Obsession


Past


Fuel-n-Regret


I


Coals


Constantly


This


Reason


How


Honky


A


My objective


Rudimentary


Assignment


Law


Loyal


Pacify


Compartment


A


I


Statistic


A


A Cause


Goodbye


Up


Man


The


Know


Slave


A


I


When


Captain


Who


Reason


A


Homicide


Vessel


Blood


Loyal


Fear of One


Fear of being


Prometheus


Bird


Service

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...