Sunday, July 7, 2024

Rapport

God. John Goodman. I named my computer Morpheus. I grew up eating rabbit. Shocking. Rapport. “Sad Girl”. Crack. Jamie. Collaborate. Surface Potential. Assassin. Not Abandoning. Racist Way. Pet Store. Pep Talk. Hazard. Dear. Make me believe it. Respect. Get up there. “Let's Go Crazy (Official Music Video)”. Marletha. Marletha. Broke up. Black Women need Men. Sinned. “Oh, Maker”. Consequential. The effect of affinity has never been told. I can't conduct a meaningful conversation with anyone. What is your name? Age Group. Grape. Longevity. How’s Suvi? Bonnie and Clyde in trouble. Gay.

Playlist

“Sad Girl”. https://youtu.be/GBsnPFJRBuc?si=jywrdaVP5g9v-gGH

“Let’s Go Crazy (Official Music Video)”. https://youtu.be/aXJhDltzYVQ?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Gay


And


How


Group


Anyone? 


A


Can't


I


Affinity


The


“Oh, Maker”


Sin


Men


Needy


Black


Up


Marletha


Marletha


There


Up


Believe


Me


Dear


Hazard


Talk


Pet Store


Racist


Assassin


Surface Potential


Collaborate


Crack


Rapport


Shocking


Eat


Up


I


Morpheus


I


John


God

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...