Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Regifting

Meant. Softest. Retired. Godzilla. What you can do to a country, you can do to land. Up & Front. I am Batman. Stop him. Kabbalah. Need Firemen. Fresh out of Compton. Long Beach. “10”. How could you do this to me? Northern Carolina. Over taxation of used cars. Across the street. Violence. Amulet. Israeli. Jesus, not the one. Innocent. Move the camera in search of parameters. Thirsty. Incoherence.

Reference

“10”. https://g.co/kgs/UnnFJcx

<add our references>


Thirsty


The


Move


Innocent


One


The


Amulet


Violence


Carolina


Northern


Me


This


How


Fire


Needy


Kabbalah


Stop


I


Up


Land


Can


Country


A


Can


God


Soft


Meant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederate

Selfless Hurts. Offer. I don't want your thanks. Hello. Homeless. New. I know people in your way. Selfish. Angst. Anger. Nigger. Angel. ...