Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Taffy

Variable. Logic concludes. Anger is a suppression of hate. Just don't direct it at me. Vestibule. John Lithgow. Taffy. Time. Tall. Pot. Garden. There is barely enough water to sustain me. Vestige Lying. Alexandria. In relief from man. Whisper Sell Your Cat. I Don't. Heart. Congenital. Creed. Klingons. Burgundy. Delight. Fannie Mae. Dreamers. Dream. I am blinking. Water. Georgia. “Alpha And Omega”. Person. White Powder room. Vroom. We. Garage Door Opener. I'm searching for an intimacy to partner with you. Communion. Incest. “The Man with 1000 Kids”. Barack Obama. Corner store. Hospital. Pull up. Null and Reasoning. Pull apart. Demo.

Playlist

“Alpha And Omega”. https://youtu.be/EIDrZXOMNjk?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Reference

“The Man with 1000 Kids”. https://g.co/kgs/FVXAEWi

<add our references>


Demo


Reason


And


Pull up


Store


Corner


Obama


Garage Door Opener


We


Vroom


Powder room


White


Water


I


Dream


Dreamers


Delight


Burgundy


I


Sell Your Cat


Man


From


Relief


Me


Sustainment


Water


Enough


Barely


There


Garden


Pots


Time


Taffy


John


Vestibule


Me


At


Just


Hate


Suppression 


A


Anger


Variable

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...