Tuesday, July 2, 2024

U'd have

Adu. Your Rape. Ionize. Take the story. Follow the war. Protect yourself. Preoccupation. Words. Cauldron. It would be difficult to presume M87 offers motion. Starvation. The Evolutionary Cycle of Species. Random, Randomly. Hormonal. Lucky. Dark Matter. Performance. Put it away. Serial Updates. Let me take you where your Father should be. Take a moment. Hello. That's Better. Quantum Leap. Why So Slum? I Recommend. It's not where you go together. It's how you know each other. Caper. Fish. Earthworm. Edward. Let's eat. Dishes. Edith. What's goin’ on? Douglas, Michael. Allow me. Turn your coats over. Derrick. Announcement. Wedding Post. With a camera. Interception. Police hugger. It's not who I am; it's where I wanna be. Marvin Day. Sarah Cunningham. Jiffy cornbread? Humidor. Open Houses. There ain't Nuttin’. Hydrate. Obviously, Apparent. Reuse. Uncle. Marshmallow. That's another world for me. No problem. Banjo. Help. There's an idea. Pyromania. Pigtails. Terrific. How. Motor Trend. Steam Island. “Girls & Boys (Official Music Video)”. I need to go to the restroom. Tyler. Inception. Intervention. Kiefer Sutherland. “Blue on Black (Official Music Video) | Warner Vault”. I’m a butterfly. Across the street. 1984. ‘72. That was yesterday. "I Want You Around". I did not come up with something. Sonic. “Porcelain”. Russell. Esteem. Pledge. Oh, say can you see? Look Over the wall. Swear. McDonald’s. Broke. Inside of me. Necrophile. Overrated. Is that all we're sewing? Is this Winter? Privately, Jacket Wear. Food Ration. Star Trek: Frasier. I'm defeated. Stay Tuned. Consulate. Rip Off. Bandage. Personal Defeat. Don't get up. Net 0. “Walk Away”. Tabasco sauce. Customary. Feeling to Explain. They're Whistling. Little Caesars. No. John. Count ‘em. Erika. Backdoor. Nightmares. Referendum. Yeah. The Crown. Buddy. Slim. Dat Nigga. Grill. Twist. ½ off. Underscore. Michael. George Foreman. Mirror. Now. Ascension. U People. Putin. Put the diamonds back. Take ‘em out. Impossible Delight. 2 months. UR Mistaken. Psst. Shoehorn. Go Back. Jake Cisco. Apparently, it is too hard to master. For my beloved. Styrofoam. Cock. Suck my dick. A joke and a carrot stick. Go Boom. Avery. Scott. Wait a minute. The Best of J.J. Pronunciation. Blind Out. Ohh. Turn Around. Left. "Left Side Drive". Pro Digger. Where is a Pronoun? Witness. U have. Was I mistaken for calling you? Sherlock Holmes, Good Grief. However, Lady Holmes. Lady Coffin. Daystrom. What days are they counting? Stockholm. Obvious. 20 minutes. Myopathy. Disability. Your inability to fortify life significantly. Irreverently. Beautiful to explain. Explain. Derogatory. Defamation. Character. Watering. Resentment. 

Playlist

“Girls & Boys (Official Music Video)”. https://youtu.be/gQcKgAsQHzs?feature=shared

“Blue on Black (Official Music Video) | Warner Vault”. https://youtu.be/TEqX5CWh7tY?feature=shared

"I Want You Around". https://youtu.be/4976Fgvf5Ps

“Porcelain”. https://youtu.be/KtsVN__gPvQ?feature=shared

“Walk Away”. https://youtu.be/fN6PQC1cHr8?feature=shared

"Left Side Drive". https://youtu.be/nEdMHsQI2eY

<add our songs>


Resentment


Watering


Character


Explain


Beautiful to explain


Irreverently


Disability


Myopathy


20 minutes


Obvious


Days


Daystrom


Lady Coffin


Lady Holmes


Call


For


I


A


Where


Pro


Left


Turn Around


Blind


The Best of J.J.


A


Go


Stick


Carrot


And


A


Dick


Suck


Cock


Master


Hard


Cisco


Go


Shoehorn


2


Delight


Impossible


Take


The


Putin


U People


Now


Mirror


Nigga


Slim


The


Referendum


Nightmares


John


No


Little


Explain


Feel


Net 0


Up


Bandage


Consulate


Stay


This


Rate


Necrophile


Me


McDonald


The


Can


Pledge


Something


Up


I


Yesterday


The


Butterfly


A


The


Go


Needy


I


Motor Trend


How


There


Help


Problem


No


Me


For


World


Another


Uncle


There


Houses


Open


Day


I


Where


I


Who


A


Post


Wedding


Announcement


Me


Allow


Eat


Earth


Fish


Others


Each


Know


How


Go


Where


I


Why


Quantum


Hello


Moment


A


Take


Father


Where


Take


Me


Serial


Dark Matter


Lucky


Random


Species


Evolution


The


Offer


M87


Cauldron


Words


War


The


The


Take


Ion

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...