Friday, July 19, 2024

Upward

As Promised. Allegory. My sincere doubts. A fool is not evident. Mitochondria. It's in her head. Imma go the same way I came out. Oxford. Regard. Measuring. Can we get out of the car? U bought me a meal pass. Unleashed. Hold me B. Volunteer. Always be a victim, never misunderstood. Artistry. Kabbalah. Shalom. Nursery. We're not hungry anymore. Berkshire. Let him down. How are you going to meet up? One more thing. Oh, pretty good. I had a nice weekend. Sanction. There might be good in there after all. I'm already near the hospital. Not until I'm 21. You're 20 years old. Robbery. Dr. Jekyll. All I got. There's a couple of paddles right over there. Not to mention. Tell Issac. I Thought. I wish I could give. I don't have any. How high is too much? Fuck U. Impersonate. I lost your opinion. Goddamn tell me more. Yellow. April Moon. Offered. Invited. Okay Traffic. And this is what transpired. Have you come here to be lost? Paper. Snakes. You have No. I.D. Pink Floyd. Lorraine. Closer to Revenue. African. Stableboy. Wouldn't bother to wake up. Goodbye. Power. Forsake. French School. There is no help today. J.D. Sing at Home. Do you see Patrick? Horse of a different Color. A Dick. Piss. Cock. Suck Dick. Jay-Z. Auntie M. Blind. Indian. Even “IF”. Both Cases. Sincerely, Tabatha. Make No Mistake. Tremendous. Death Certificate. One. Honey Rye. Anger. 69ers. Harpoon. Cincinnati. Let Caesar. Overseer. Have you been here already? Uvula. Yo G. What? Yeah. Now you know what it feels like. First Stop. Peanuts. Vanilla Custard. Evans. Won’t Even Behave. Guarantee. Trust. Epsilon. For God. Minnie. Mardi Gras. Money. Listen Barter. Useless. Pan. Can. Soda factory. Burger. Numero Uno. “Sideways”. Juggernaut. Camera. Point. Winnie. Doppler. Sky. “Whoa”. Milk. Indifferent. ¼ mile. Do the Cabbage Patch. Song. Lockheed. Herbivore. Chinese Carrot. Don’t. J. Supreme. Scrambled egg salad. Lunch meat. Auto Bend over. Great. Eternal Bliss. Fragrant. Financial Servicing. Villa. Street Market. 1991. Fornicate. Weightless. Melancholy. Umbrella. Name brand shoes. Not too high. Not St. Louis. Birmingham. Blue Whale. Balloon Animal. Steak. Burger. Immortal Enemy. Everyone. Where are we? From. Vote. With and without. Honey. Poison. Lead. Uncle. “I Get By (Official Video)”. Penniless. Garlic. Gay Community. Delicious. Aunt Vera. Ted Tunes. Bills. Hi. Orangutan. Hair. You are hair. Gus. Corporate. Desert. Jehovah. Hesitance. Dame. Dog. Dang! Views. Ashes & Dust. 5121 Highland Ave. Jarad. Fool Grady. Punk. 4:36. Now. Good morning. They’ll. Won. Dust. Mark. Wilma. All of Y’all. Horde. Bzzzt. Blonde. Catching up on emails. Press release. Upward. Imagine. Frank. Harley. Government. “FAFO Country”. You are horse manure. Get the Ambulance. Open for business. His or hers. “Hey!” “Clint Eastwood (Official Video)”. M87. Milk & Cookies. Thurgood Marshall. “Me vs. You”. Hate. Trust. Yay! Because. M89. Somewhere between me and him. Gilligan's Island. 

Playlist

“Sideways”. https://youtu.be/fGWdn6O2uiU?feature=shared

“Whoa”. https://youtu.be/FcZ3xqxBrLQ?feature=shared

“I Get By (Official Video)”. https://youtu.be/GFkCOBYTy0s?feature=shared

“FAFO Country”. https://youtu.be/tJELC1GTNyU?feature=shared

“Hey!” https://youtu.be/YOb1bbpHXQc?feature=shared

“Clint Eastwood (Official Video)”. https://youtu.be/1V_xRb0x9aw?feature=shared

“Me vs. You”. https://youtu.be/najeyO0CuXw?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Reference

“IF”. https://g.co/kgs/JwCzAzQ

<add our references>


Gilligan's Island


And


Me


Where


Because


Trust


Hate


M87


For


Open


The


You are


Government


Imagine


Upward


Release


Emails


Up


Blonde


Bzzzt


Horde


Dust


They’ll


Now


Punk


5121 Highland Ave.


Dust


View


Gus


You are hair


Hi


Bill


Aunt Vera


Gay


Uncle


Lead


Poison


Without


And


Vote


From


We


Where


Everyone


Immortal


Burger


Balloon


Blue Whale


Birmingham


Umbrella


Melancholy


Market


Bend over


Great


Bend over


Lunch


Carrot


Song


The


Sky


Doppler


Point


Burger


Soda factory


Can


Useless


Barter


Listen


Money


Mardi Gras


God


For


Trust


Guarantee


Evans


Vanilla


Stop


Like


Feel


Know


Now


Anger


One


Death


No


Tabatha


Sincere


Blind


Aunt


Dick


Cock


Piss


Dick


A


Color


A


Patrick


Home


At


Help


No


There


School


French


Power


Goodbye


Up


Boy


Pink


No


Paper


Lost


Here


This


And


Traffic


Offer


April Moon


Me


More


Tell


Damn!


God


Lost


I


How


I


Give


I


I


Thought


I


Tell


There


Right


Couples


A


There


I


The


There


There


A


I


More


One


Up


Go


How


Down


We


Kabbalah


Artistry


Volunteer


B


Me


Hold


Unleashed


Pass


A


Me


The


Out


We


Can


Out


I


Same


The


Go


Evident


A


Sincere


Allegory


Promise

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...