Thursday, August 29, 2024

Camouflage

Light. Glory. Single. Who knows? Skillet. Crunch. Alter. Phoenix. Ability. Clarify. I didn't fortify. Monster. Only the Revenant. Do you experience denial? Encore. Po. Erwin. Chubby. Close the door. Surprise. Again. Batmobile. I'm not going to ruin Aaron like that. Shelby. Recovery. 2355. Poison. Vigilant. Ink. Slob. Don't Replicate. I only gave him one. Toni Braxton. Do you know what an exoskeleton is? Wonder Room. I'm not Saturday. Albuquerque. Career. Par & Sit. David Gillespie. Darling. Apple Cider. Mozambique. Not your number. Found. Irreverently, Nation. Escapism. Warmonger. Assigning. War Note. Borrowing. Blame. Stay. Jedi. Win Counsel. Here, No. Abrasion. Wide Committed. Import. Plantation. Get Married. Only Hope So Far. Sup. Hoe. God. Neanderthal. Our Cousin. Nephew. Son. Collapse. Mullet. How much are you going to take? U Ugly. Valet. Woof. Ask Edward. What's strong? Don't underestimate it. New York Jersey. “Busted Stuff”. Take care of him. Dollar. Mailbox on every human entry. Count Dracula. There is no other way. I feel like a millionaire. Vocabulary. Finish each sentence. Wednesday night. Wonder Woman. Because he doesn't. Pay attention. @All. Those are deadbolts. ‘92. Brandy. Used to. Expensive. Buy it, More. Shift. I left the barbershop. Next to Me. Fat Shit. I'm Ready. Anger No. “Me, Myself and I (Video Version)”. Wow me, I didn't know you had it in you. This Much. Second. Excuse my French. She said no, sincerely. That's why you drive. Office. Identity. Slot. My Children. Good Afternoon. Once. Outside. Angel. Perfect. Words are useless. Abundant. Symmetry. Sir. Absolutely. Call. Bahaha Hahaha Hahaha. Zen. Go get Jack. Apple Slaw. Teacher. B. Cup. Lunch Menu. Aren't you tired of worrying? Senior. Stop. Did she text him? I thought my name was on the list. Didn't know him. Richard. Marmaduke. Griegos. 22. “You & Me (Flume Remix) [Official Video]”. April 13th. Performance Night. Meant. He's not coming back to me. Nowhere. Air traffic. Lowered to height. Epsilon. The Dixie Twins. Julia Ragnard. Start. Her mom. He left over a bunch. Thought. Up is down. Theory. J.Z. Polite. The. Penny. “You”. “Traveling Man”. “Hit It Run”. Traffic sense. Goose egg. Glass walnut. Toast. Chevrolet. Oh. Ross. Inside Gay. Doug E. Fresh. The Show. Esther. Thin. Hot Pockets. Eleanor Franklin D. Roosevelt. The Last Gay Dude. That's as far as you have been. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Lindsey Lohan. Saturday. What Day? Dense. Faggot. “She's Crafty (Official Music Video)”. Useless. He's a Monster. Ebb. Derive. Exponent. Huge. Fate. Rule out. Consequence. Exoskeleton. Human Reason. Everett Inside. Away. Breed. Living room. Autism. Slave. Derelict. “Mine”. Collapse. A Perfect Mind. Laughing. Am I Gas? Joy. Excuses. Key. Lenny Kravitz. Fortuitous. Useless. Ever. Cantilever. Button. We're not supposed to think. Big People. Financial. Taken. Fuel-n-Regret. Terralysium Bar. Leland. Brian Greene “Lisa Randall”. I spend more time trying to tell you how much I care. Elderly women, Vincent. Children. Women need to do their job. Nightmare. Make sense. Stop following me. I don’t know when. Sporadic spore drive. Don’t waste the time. Daddy long-legs.

Playlist

“Busted Stuff”. https://youtu.be/WsFtIdHY6Is?feature=shared

“Me, Myself and I (Video Version)”. https://youtu.be/4S37SGxZSMc?feature=shared

“You & Me (Flume Remix) [Official Video]”. https://youtu.be/8x-M7AkTvrQ?feature=shared

“You”. https://youtu.be/GD9-RnX2gQQ?feature=shared

“Traveling Man”. https://youtu.be/FvFa1phW2SU?feature=shared

“Hit It Run”. https://youtu.be/3nTJdRfof4U?feature=shared

“She's Crafty (Official Music Video)”. Gay. https://youtu.be/erD0nCFA75g?feature=shared

“Mine”. https://youtu.be/D-x8JEYcVWQ?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Reference

“Lisa Randall”. https://g.co/kgs/VwvaRNR

<add our references>


Daddy long-legs


Time


The


When


Know


I


Me


Stop


Sense


Nightmare


Needy


Children


Care


I


How


Tell


Time


More


I


Greene


Brian


Leland


Fuel-n-Regret


Take


Financial


People


Big


We


Button


Ever


Useless


Fortuitous


Lenny Kravitz


Excuses


Gas


I


Laughing


A Perfect Mind


Derelict


Slave


Room


Inside


Everett


Reason


Human


Exoskeleton


Rule out


Fate


Monster


A


Useless


Faggot


Dense


Day


Saturday


Carter


Aaron


King


Jack


Immortal


The


Hot Pockets


Esther


The Show


Doug E. Fresh


Inside


Oh


Toast


Glass walnut


Goose egg


Traffic sense


The


Polite


Down


Up


Thought


A


Left


Mom


Start


Twins


Dixie


The


Nowhere


Me


Meant


Night


Know


List


The


Thought


I


Stop


Senior


Tired


Lunch Menu


Cup


B


Teacher


Slaw


Apple


King


Jack


Get


Go


Call


Absolutely


Sir


Useless


Words


Perfect


Angel


Outside


Children


Slot


Office


Why


Sincerely


No


French


Excuses


Second


This


Know


I


Me


No


Anger


Ready


Shit


FAT


Fat


Me


Next


Barbershop


The


Left


I


More


Used


Those


Pay attention


Because


Night


Wonder


Wednesday


Sentence


Each


Finish


A


Like


Feel


I


Others


No


There


Dracula


Human entry


Ever


Mailbox


Dollar


Care


Take


New York


Underestimate


Ask


Woof


Take


Go


How


Son


God


Hoe


Hope


Only


Married


Get


Plantation


No


Here


Stay


Blame


Borrow


Note


War


Warmonger


Escapism


Nation


Irreverently


Found


Numbers


Apple


Career


Saturday


Room


Wonder


Exoskeleton


Know


One


Only


I


Poison


Recovery


Like


Aaron


Go


Batmobile


Again


Surprise


The


Close


Chubby


Denial


The


Only


Monster


I


Crunch


Skillet


Know


Who


Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...