Friday, August 2, 2024

Denial

Put that phone away. Michael Bivins. Black Man. Demonstrating. Terence Trent D'Arby. Only Drive-in theaters. Good Actress. Blonde. Rumor. it doesn't matter, if the time ain't right. Distinguished. It's not that he doesn't act. Hillbilly. There were 3. Eat Joe’s. Rapid. Unannounced. Rudiment. Distinguished Visitor. Ear muffin, in the month; I don't know how far; My Roommate, that's my art. For Pete’s Sake. Surface cleaner. I Quit. Penis. Hate him. There, there. Most Humiliated. A Dyke In Every City, Each And Everyone. Mushroom. Hamburger.

Burger


Everyone


And


Each


Ever


A


Most Humiliated


There


There


Hate


I


Surface cleaner


For


My Roommate


How


Know


I


The


Rudimentary


Eat


There


Right


Time


The


Rumor


Blonde


Actress


Only


Man


Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Ma. Same Game. Arthritis. Damn! George. Global. Oh, Jerry, Twice Hamlet, Senior a Play. Mold. Milk. A new ball of yarn. It's beneath you...