Thursday, September 26, 2024

Beauty for love

This is remembered. I'm not the force of idolatry. Patriarch. Monarchy. Jimmy Buffett. When Moses called Aaron. Bring him to me. More meaningful than I will allow. You can live your entire life and die and never come close to me. Wait. Dump. Moisture. Torque. The Dead of Winter. Body. Damn! Dana Paul. Ransack Vehicle, Poughkeepsie, NY. Absorb. Quantity. Kelly. Picture. Elijah. Soft name. Problem. You are hair. Soft. Dana Paul Beckham. Happy. Beloved. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Latin. Latinos. Homicides. “I Want You (Official Audio)”. Dumb Less. Smart. New Beginning. Read. Get. Orange. Delinquent. You're Fired. Book of Mormons. Bathroom. A Lover. How often does that last? Wired. Cut. Thrill. Meat. Pizza, Rollover. Meant. Lesson. Me. I do. Proverb. Blessings for Aaron. Beauty for Israel Porras. True. Crap.

Playlist
“I Want You (Official Audio)”. https://youtu.be/n2QR5oFqJMg?feature=shared
<add our songs>

True

Israel Porras

For

Beauty

Aaron

For

Blessings

Proverb

I do

Me

Lesson

Meant

Rollover

Pizza

Thrill

How

Lover

A

Bathroom

Book

You're Fired

Delinquent

Orange

Get

Read

New Beginning

Smart

Less

Homicide

Carter

Aaron

King

Jack

Immortal

Happy

Soft

You are hair

Problem

Soft name

Picture

Absorb

Damn!

Body

Dead

The

Moist

Me

And

Die

And

Can

I

More

Me

Aaron

Call

When

Idolatry

The

Remember

This

For

Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tomorrow

Madam. First Lady. Resenting her. “What's Love Got To Do With It (Official Music Video)”. Imminent. Desire. Truth be told. Wheat. Accomp...