Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Cotton bowl

Martyr beloved. Possum? Rated X. Have a good weekend. Text. 1250. Suburbs. Chicago enlightening. “Idris Elba”. Luther Vandross. Flash. “Father Figure (Official Video)”. Present. Fundamental. Alphabet. Black alert. I had my numbers of uncertainty. Plot. Uncertainty. Pilot. If L'Rell was “Tig Notaro” that baby would have died. Scratching. No one died. “Ends (Official Music Video)”. “Money For Nothing (Official Music Video)”. Friday night videos. Answer somebody. Incomplete. Tracy. Buckle up. Life means death. You're Fired. Stem bolt. Buckle up. Apparently. I get emotional when a number of species stop changing. Osiris. Clothing. Pizza pie. Mork & Mindy. Cotton bowl. Give the White people names they deserve. Janeane Garofalo. I'm too busy today. Comfortable. Everett. Beautiful Soliloquy. Beautiful to explain. Preferably. Go Away. 2:30. Mane. Hospital. A Date? Cotton bowl. I do not miss you. I do not feel worship. Touch. You have lost the day. We don't even know you. Girlfriends. If you compromise my situation by making me more available I will kill you. Coordinates. Patti LaBelle is beyond our reach. Let me tell you something. I know that you cannot care for defeat. Pure 80. Sexual predators. Africans. 

Playlist

“Father Figure (Official Video)”. https://youtu.be/m_9hfHvQSNo?feature=shared

“Ends (Official Music Video)”. https://youtu.be/MjiMqeD-lrs?feature=shared

“Money For Nothing (Official Music Video)”. https://youtu.be/wTP2RUD_cL0?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Reference

“Idris Elba”. https://g.co/kgs/8DEAW41

“Tig Notaro”. https://g.co/kgs/pAbvisZ

<add our references>


Sexual predators


Pure 80


Defeat


For


Care


Can


Know


I


Something


Tell


Me


Reach


Coordinates


Kill


I


More


Me


By


Girlfriend


Know


We


Day


The


Lost


Touch


Feel


I do


I do


Cotton bowl


A Date


2


Go


Preferably


Beautiful to explain


Beautiful Soliloquy


Everett


People


White


The


Give


Cotton bowl


Mindy


Pie


Pizza


Clothing


Osiris


Stop


Species


Numbers


A


When


Get


I


Apparently


Buckle up


Stem bolt


You're Fired


Death


Buckle up


Somebody


Answer


Video


Night


Friday


Died


No one


Scratching


Died


Baby


Pilot


Uncertainty


Plot


Uncertainty


Numbers


I


Black alert


Alphabet


Present


Flash


1250


Weekend


A


Rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Quincy. Burger chip. Michelin. Monday. Query. “Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Official Video)”. Excellently, you're a danger to humani...