Monday, September 30, 2024

Gwen

“4:44”. 460 years. A Theory. I'll be out in February. A Senior’s Melt. Penis Array. My man. I once was the author. Yule. Yipe. Clydesdales. Hew. Grasshopper. Walnut Groove Theory. Where do you work? Now. r. English. Those who have empathy. He didn't want Freida. Gwen. Zillow. He knows I'm up to no good, lyrically. Grand Marnier. Packing. Not in the middle of the house. Isabella. Cutlery. Heavy table. Magnificent. Cup. View. The house of 28. Each and everyone. Fred Sanford & Son. Gwen. Son of a bitch. Get your handsome off of the ground rule. “Diva”. Oral Sex Cavity. The President. Thursday Special. I’m Honored. Boring. Guest Star. Your Host, Johnny Carson. It's so long. “Everything Is Delicate”. Reverent. Oh, Yeah. I’m gonna explode. Honey roast barbeque. Put it down. Nude. Contraband. I was a person. Me too. I am so engaged. Numbers. Devalued regret. Western communicator. Erika, Producers. Everett No. Quite Honest. Our Feature Presentation. Is it a natural phenomena? Curious. I've lost my mind. Is it safe? I was there. I feel so fortunate to know someone like you. Less exciting. Just out of curiosity. Been there. Who was your favorite? We went to dinner. We talked. Forever. It's the other way. Okay. Chrysanthemum. Knowing yourself to believe in me. Don't endeavor. Male. Surprise. Promise endeavor. Scavenge. We are not discerning. No good. Regular. Well, a lie. It's easy to depend. Gas. Deposit. Average. Past. Hold. Put. Turn the other way. Disappearing. Vanished. “Violet”. Power, don’t ask. You're welcome. Burger. Gather in as much. A volume of repressed memory. Thoughts radio.

Playlist
“4:44”. https://youtu.be/zSkA61esq_c?feature=shared
“Diva”. https://youtu.be/rNM5HW13_O8?feature=shared
“Violet”. https://youtu.be/Q9ffkziFDbw?feature=shared
<add our songs>

Reference
“Everything Is Delicate”. Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com
<add our references>

Reference
“Digable Planets”. https://g.co/kgs/25xNUaZ
<add our references>

Natural

A

No

Everett

Producers

Western communicator

Value

Numbers

I

Me

A

I

Contraband

Down

Oh

Boring

Thursday

The President

Sex

Ground rule

The

Handsome

Get

Bitch

A

Son

Gwen

Son

Everyone

And

Each

Houses

The

View

Cup

Houses

The

The

Packing

No

Up

Know

Zillow

Gwen

Who

Those

r

Now

Work

Where

Grasshopper

Yule

Author

The

I

Man

Melt

Senior

A

Out

A

60 years

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gwen

“4:44”. 460 years. A Theory. I'll be out in February. A Senior’s Melt. Penis Array. My man. I once was the author. Yule. Yipe. Clydesdal...