Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Intergalactic

Like, I'm amusing. To hell for all of your peaceful non existing. Good. Because, guess what. If you offer a diverse market then everybody will try to be nice to get what they want. Corrected. Believe. Memphis. Taxes. Granddad Evans. Santa Claus. Intergalactic. Exoskeleton. Official Reporting. I was meant to be together. He's an old ventilator. Password. Book Homicide. Undeveloped. Court Appearing. He doesn't appear to be. I am that I am, privately. Running with scissors. Ruining it. Welfare. Cult members. I did that. Block. Have we failed yet? Hot in here. Fishing. DMA.

Reference

“Tig Notaro”. https://g.co/kgs/pAbvisZ

<add our references>


Reference

“Jane Ramos”. https://g.co/kgs/9jtR8ek

<add our references>


Fishing 


Here


Fail


We


Block


I


I


I


Court Appearing


Homicide


Book


Password


Together


Meant


I


Exoskeleton


Intergalactic 


Santa Claus


Evans


Granddad


Believe


Correct


Get


Everybody


Market


A


Offer


Because


For


Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Ma. Same Game. Arthritis. Damn! George. Global. Oh, Jerry, Twice Hamlet, Senior a Play. Mold. Milk. A new ball of yarn. It's beneath you...