Sunday, September 1, 2024

Irreverently, Cunningham

Illogical. Aboard. Marian Lois Shields. You don't deal with our resources everyday. At the end of the war. My mistake. Loser. I am willing. Judge and my own author. Book. It's not that pocket money. Oh, yes they do. I don't think they care. Xenophobia. We’re unable to communicate. Popeye’s. Out of the question, going towards the future. Interlope. False eyelashes.

False eyelashes


Future


Going


Question


The


Out


Popeye’s


Communicate


We


Xenophobia


Care


I


Irreverently


Yes


Oh


Money


Book


Author


And


Judge


I


Loser


War


The


End


The


At


Everyday


Aboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Ma. Same Game. Arthritis. Damn! George. Global. Oh, Jerry, Twice Hamlet, Senior a Play. Mold. Milk. A new ball of yarn. It's beneath you...