Saturday, September 14, 2024

July 13th

Meant Me. That would be nice. (Adult) Leland. Five Guys. Will you stop reasoning? You've convinced yourself to believe and I am not the one. Immaculate. Do you recognize me? I'll get a haircut. I am associated with green. July 13th. Viridian. Spaceship. Madam President is a Bitch. It can't be Booker and it won't be him who comes and rescues you. If you can take broken equipment, fix it, you might get into the Federation. Don't lose me again. Ensign Tilly. No. On July 13th. Jessica Rabbit. Jesus is my jam so LOVE is my life. Keep hope alive. Executive producer. Class. Touch the ground. Arms. Left bar. Heathen. Memory. Jason Biggs. Jessica Alba. You are the things that matter for someone who doesn't believe. For someone who can't try. 

Reference

“Gen Rhys”. https://g.co/kgs/HV5B1CX

<add our references>


Can't


Who


For


Believe


Who


For


The


You are


Jessica Alba


Heathen


Left


The


Touch


Class


Producer


Alive


Hope


July 13th


No


Ensign Tilly


Again


Me


Lose


Federation


The


Get


Fix it


Broken


Take


Can


Rescue


And


Who


Won't


And


Book


Can't


Bitch


A


President


Spaceship


July 13th


Green


I


A


Get


Me


Recognize


One


The


I


And


Believe


Reason


Stop


Leland


(Adult)


Me


Meant

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...