Thursday, September 5, 2024

Misleading

Chemical. Sink or swim. Colloquially. How much braided hair? Boil. Ass. Cement. Hawaiian. Marletha. I wasn't raped. I married my rapist. Rubicon. Mad at me? Piranhas. Thank you. Now, get up. Pussy. I hate it when the consequence is down and that happens. Temper. Brrr. Wrong Answer. Vocabulary. Eternal Day. Command Asher. ProjectsNMotion. Space. Odds and Ends of time. The Devil. Retired. You have to evolve to be that carefree. What a way to reveal death. Having. Displacing me. Socioeconomic background. Martyr, Vicodin. Alpha Particle. Hello waves back. Nuclear physicist. Deadwood. Oxymoron. A Good Woman. Stream of consciousness. How Insignificant? The prevention of rape prevention. What town are you going to? Quantum. Comradery. Tonya Rose. How Insignificant? Chance and possibility.

And


Chance


How Insignificant


Quantum


Going


The


How Insignificant


Stream


A


Oxymoron


Deadwood


Hello waves back


Alpha Particle


Vicodin


Socioeconomic


Me


Having


Death


A


Care


The Devil


Time


End


And


Odd


Space


ProjectsNMotion


Command


Day


Answer


Brrr


Temper


And


Down


The


When


Hate


I


Pussy


Up


Get


Now


Thank you


Piranha


Me


At


Married


I


I


Marletha


How


Sink

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...