Sunday, September 22, 2024

Modified

Night. U People. Abscession. Like an Amulet. Chain your wrist. On the other end. Few. My Defense Caricature. Up. Side. It was the quantum torpedoes that gave it away. Now. Yuck. Tomorrow. I am asleep. Straw hat. Apron. Gabby. San Mateo. It’s a form of I do over. Red cloak. Venice, Paris. Werner. Emily. 24. 53. Royal. My niece. Adios. Up, against a tree. Family. Groupies. My belongings. Huh? Those are wills. Bodybuilding. God. Body. Rape. Hi. Saturn. Mars. The Earth. I love my suck cock. Always. Come. Marletha. View Blossom. She is her Mother. Blind. Fluoride. “Kill Bill: Volume 1”. Wilma. Losing Count. Belonging. Techno. Beverly. Veronica Hastings is married. Single dad is not a theory. “5”. Sim. I was raped. Booty. Plain. A.J. and Veronica. Is it day yet? Clive Owen. Ice scoop. Brainwashed. My, My, My, Cut. Heresy. Barometer. “Child’s Play (feat. Chance the Rapper)”. Can’t. Won’t. “I'll Follow You”. We can control the weight of gravimetric suppression. Dumbbell. Cup. Sand is pushing itself upon him. Goose egg. Leftover hanging balls. Use. Borderline Hypocrisy. Lawrence. Plutonium. Glass is the transparent vaseline. Sand dune. Robber Ceramic. Mine. Equal. The Book of Sand.

Playlist
“5”. https://g.co/kgs/SqvogtJ
“Child’s Play (feat. Chance the Rapper)”. https://youtu.be/lDoLRlo4QgY?feature=shared
“I'll Follow You”. https://youtu.be/sQawXk3rz1E?feature=shared
<add our songs>

Reference
“Kill Bill: Volume 1”. https://g.co/kgs/5hGiEuS
<add our references>

The Book of Sand

Equal

Mine

Ceramic

Robber

The

Hypocrisy

Borderline

Use

Ball

Leftover

Goose egg

Push

Cup

Bell

Suppression

Weight

Control

Can

We

Won’t

Can’t

Heresy

Wash

Ice scoop

Day

And

Plain

Booty

I

Sim

A

Married

Beverly

Techno

Belonging

Losing Count

Blind

Mother

View

Marletha

Cock

Suck

I

Earth

The

Hi

Body

God

Bodybuilding

Those

Belong

Groupie

Family

Tree

A

Against

Up

Royal

4

2

Emily

Werner

Paris

Cloak

I do

A

I

Tomorrow

Yuck

Now

Quantum

The

Up

Defense

Few

Others

The

Amulet

Like

U People

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon wafer

Personalities distract. Astrophysicist. Nuclear engineering. Entrance. Vanilla ice cream. Restless. Resentful. Naomi. Narrow. Useless. Momen...