Sunday, September 15, 2024

Puberty

M Class. 60 years ago. Nickelodeon. Puberty. Heaven’s Gate. I tried. You are not even a Federation Starfleet vessel. Alcoholic drink. All I ever do. Kelpien, escape me. Saturday, to each, his or her own. I wonder if that means something. I am here to learn if it works. Atmospheric pressure. Glue. Emotional and psychological well-being. Ending loss, working it. “Cycle (Official Audio)”. Are you outside? Are we told these things before we engage in remorse? Sand. Bloom. Jennifer Hudson. Does this make a sound? James Earl Ray. Promise. Adina Howard. Breathable. Self-regulating. Immobile. No, Sasha, sit down. That's an order. Customizing. O' Sasha. Well, I'll be luckier than I ever know. David Letterman. Mass. Aligning. 

Playlist

“Cycle (Official Audio)”. https://youtu.be/1m3NREfULeI?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Reference

“Blu del Barrio”. https://g.co/kgs/W9Z76Pw

<add our references>


Mass


Letterman


Know


Ever


I


Well


O’ Sasha


Custom


Order


Down


Sasha


No


Promise


A


This


Bloom


We


These


We


Outside


Work


End


Being


Well


And


Glue


Work


Learn


Here


I


Something


Wonder


I


Me


Kelpien


Ever


I


To Each


Saturday


Vessel


Fleet


Star


Federation


A


You are


I


Heaven’s Gate


Puberty


60 years


Class

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...