Monday, September 30, 2024

Transatlantic departure

Our Feature Presentation. Is it a natural phenomena? Curious. I've lost my mind. Is it safe? I was there. I feel so fortunate to know someone like you. Less exciting. Just out of curiosity. Been there. Who was your favorite? We went to dinner. We talked. Forever. It's the other way. Okay. Chrysanthemum. Knowing yourself to believe in me. Don't endeavor. Male. Surprise. Promise endeavor. Scavenge. We are not dissectible. No good. Regular. Well, a lie. It's easy to depend. Gas. Deposit. Average. Past. Hold. Put. Turn the other way. Disappearing. Vanished. “Violet”. Power, don’t ask. You're welcome. Burger. Gather in as much. A volume of repressed memory. Thoughts radio.

Playlist
“Violet”. https://youtu.be/Q9ffkziFDbw?feature=shared
<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Western communicator

Choose Obama. Now, Hillary Tomlin. Homeostasis. In vitro. West Connecticut. She’s my last dry responsibility. Undone. Undone Dry Responsibil...