Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Underdog

Parking medal. Congratulations. I bet he’s nice. He's a Republican from Massachusetts. Madelyn. None Take. Objectify Me. Trial and Current. You are not everybody. Cafeteria. First Lady. We won't have to be there to plan enough. Tickets? Limited Son. It wasn't long after. Dilithium. God Needs Time. I adapted. Medical Release Form. I hope you know. Eat her. Selena Gomez. She knows it. James Cleveland. Caramel Stew. He's always afraid to temper me. I don't think you're running. Chip. No, What? Underdog. It's a discovery. Klingon Miniseries. Captain Philippa Georgiou. Boring. It's more common that this behavior is believable. Vietnam. Tennessee. Terralysium. You have gathered your thoughts. You brought him in. None of This Goes. Matter of Opinion. Problem-solving. Bamboo pie. Gilligan's Island. Cherry pie. Across the street. This is my cosmic reunion. Maid. Your Honor. In October. “Whatever It Takes”. Comment. Commander. Fighter plane. “Thin Floors And Tall Ceilings”. Sharon Huxtable. Memories. Editing Audio. Dilithium. Chamber, La Forge. The Woof. I'm going to the bathroom. Everything else. Warp Core Signature Dessert Colonel Design. Inherit. Unheard. The Devil in Alcatraz. Piss. Market. March 17th of Dimes. Bronx. Bill. Captain. Cup Only Coffee. Jambalaya. Why do you escape me/her? Tone and Affect. Custom. Lemon. Sour. Advanced. Flip. Mmph. Made. Exoskeleton Exactly. I got you. Prince. Ambush. Throttle. Stage 4. New York. Can you call the Ambulance service? Underdog. I am. Q. Bear Cycle. I like Malcolm. He didn't fall. Dick. Wasn't good enough. That didn't hurt. Cleveland, Sir. I wouldn't deny it, if that's what you expected. Phillips. No more. Stress. That was impressive. Anguish. Learn. Discipline. Snickers and Cookies. Kim Amami. What Happened? Yesterday. Bad Boy. U Right. Nothing. Her. Soon. Catch ‘em. “High (Official Audio)”. Jergens. 4. @HelioMonsterMan. Nice. Split ends. Yes. Yes. Jukebox. I didn't have to rape you. How? Male humor. Get it? Ani? Delivery room. Over there. Shh. Suvi. Happy Halloween. Plaster. If you thought I'd never be here for you again. Use. Used. Crack. References. Me. “I’m Broke”. Queen Latifah. Blend. Fart. Jew Producer. Good Producing. Dualshock Question? Stage. Boring. Random. Jealousy. Improbable. Do you know how you are discussing anything rational that's going on in the world today? Joann Owosekun. No better, no different. Forced to repeat. Underdog. Death by Circumstance. Your Honor. Radio Position. Remember. Broadway. Savings. Stunt double. Prices. Legal. Business Journaling. Illegal. Business Cleanliness. Rape Intervention. Ellen Host. Is he mad at me?

Playlist

“Whatever It Takes”. https://youtu.be/c6u5ZneaW2c?feature=shared

“Thin Floors And Tall Ceilings”. https://youtu.be/jRjSG0eTMEY?feature=shared

“High (Official Audio)”. https://youtu.be/tJF34vfJUL0?feature=shared

“I’m Broke”. https://youtu.be/8q696ymvrqc?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Reference

“Geordi La Forge”. https://g.co/kgs/hBLCtRB

“Me Hani Ika Hali Ka Po”. https://g.co/kgs/wDnMkag

<add our references>


Reference

“The Blind Side”. https://g.co/kgs/8xYPJbx

<add our references>


Me


At


Host


Rape Intervention


Clean


Business Journaling


Illegal


Legal


Price


Stunt double


Savings


Broadway


Remember


Radio Position


Your Honor


Death by Circumstance


Underdog


Repeat


No


No


World


The


Going


You are


How


Know


Random


Boring


Stage


Question


Dualshock


Producer


Fart


Me


Reference


Crack


Used


Use


Again


For


Here


Thought


Happy Halloween


Shh


There


Delivery room


Get


Male humor


How


I


Yes


Yes


Split ends


4


Nothing


Right


Boy


Yesterday


Happened


Kim Amami


And


Snickers


Learn


More


No


Phillips


I


Sir


Hurt


Enough


Dick


Like


I


Bear Cycle


I


Underdog


Service


The


Call


Can


New York


Stage 4


I


Exoskeleton


Made


Flip


Lemon


Custom


Affect


And


Me


Why


Coffee


Only


Cup


Captain


Bill


March 17th


Market


Piss


Alcatraz


The Devil


Design


Colonel


Signature


Core


Warp


Everything else


Bathing


The


Going


Woof


The


Editing Audio


Fighter plane


Command


Your Honor


This


The


Cherry pie


Gilligan's Island


Pie


Problem


This


None


Thought


Tennessee


This


Common


More


Boring


Captain


A


Underdog


No


Running


I


Me


Temper


Caramel


Know


Selena Gomez


Eat


Know


Hope


I


Form


Release


Medical


I


Time


God


Son


Enough


Plan


There


Won't


We


Cafeteria


Everybody


You are


And


Me


Objectify


Take


Madelyn


From


A


I

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...