Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Variety

I hate you, ever after. Crushed velvet. New York Estate. You're welcome, though. Glance, Book. Hello waves back. Father, Son, Daughter. Lenny Kravitz. Immortality. “Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman”. Oatmeal cookie. Quite frankly, I was right. I gotta go. Feminine energy. Call the police. “Inside Out”. Male humor. Yucky Gun. Around, I know. Birthday Column, Haz. Hazard. Accomplice. Extradition Indirectly Versioning. Light has a weight. Everett, C’mon. Bidders. Dilithium. Hell can't freeze again. Offer. Can't. And Then, Didn't Care. Algerian. I have taken time. Be quiet then, tomorrow. Parsec. Safety. Nope. Yup. Heisenberg, a little. Forsaken. I have got to be kidding. Pronounce George Takei. Space: the final frontier. He is both; a lever. Shh. Get Out. You are balancing. A Libra. Empty. Black. White. Baby. Thank you. Variety. Hi. “Sideways”. Carve a knot. Improvement. Ignite. Variety. The grass grows green on the other sides. Ulterior Motive. “Nasty Girl (1982) • TopPop”. Everybody. Everyone. Encouraging. P.

Playlist

“Sideways”. https://youtu.be/fGWdn6O2uiU?feature=shared

“Nasty Girl (1982) • TopPop”. https://youtu.be/0aQndRqi3jE?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Reference

“Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman”. https://g.co/kgs/ETrNUJE

“Inside Out”. https://g.co/kgs/VwhDM8y

<add our reference>


P


Everyone


Everybody


Motive


Others


The


Green


The


Variety


A


Hi


Variety


Thank you


Baby


White


Black


A


You are


Out


Get


Shh


Lever


A


The


Space


I


Forsaken


Little


A


Nope


Safety


Tomorrow


Time


Take


I


Algerian


Care


And


Can't


Offer


Again


Can't


Everett


Weight


A


Light


Indirect


Hazard


Birthday Column


Know


I


Around


Gun


Yuck


Male humor


Call the police


Go


I


Right


I


Oatmeal cookie


Immortality


Lenny Kravitz


Daughter


Son


Father


Hello waves back


Book


Welcome


Estate


New York


Crushed velvet


Ever


Hate


I

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...