Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Busta Rhymes

No damage to report. Conflict of interests. Coat hanger. Get a job woman. She’s been out drinking. Purse corn snatching. What if I qualify? You are feeble because you fucked with me. So many ways I could have turned. Wittingly, under false pretenses. You are done. Stop. I'm a little boy. Social. Rubber. Oil. Chemically dependent. You're 21. Philodendron Edward Asner. Will you tell me in 60 years? Can I complete the same task while doing another one? No. Israel Porras. Geography. State. Are you innocent? What's Sandy's phone number? Community service. Propane. Right. Amateurish. Ambush. I'm counting on you. Ready to go. Never had anybody. Admiration. Hate. Language. Defeat. Clean. My Huggy Bear. Fart. Witness Like a Lunatic “Left Side Drive” Never r. NWA. Patience. Death. Very Intricate. Hardgrove.

Playlist
“Left Side Drive”. https://youtu.be/9RnGV4XOjZ8?feature=shared
<add our songs>

Reference
“Busta Rhymes”. https://g.co/kgs/FhP5jGX
<add our references>

Hardgrove

Very

Death

Never r

Lunatic

A

Like

Fart

Clean

Defeat

Language

Hate

Go

Ready

Amateur

Right

Community service

Numbers

Phone

State

Israel Porras

No

One

Another

Same

The

I

Can

60 years

Me

Tell

Boy

Little

A

Stop

Done

You are

False

I

Me

Because

You are

I

Corn snatch

Out

A

Get

Coat hanger

Interests

No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Busta Rhymes

No damage to report. Conflict of interests. Coat hanger. Get a job woman. She’s been out drinking. Purse corn snatching. What if I qualify? ...