Thursday, October 3, 2024

Zorro

Near-sighted. Song. Join me today? Wouldn't hurt. Gus. We nailed it. 24 years. 4. Late Night Party up. No Accent. That. Then why did we come this way? Assistants. Pendulum. Hydraulics. Sarah Silverman. Newer Financial. Dehydrated. A Neat situation. I meant Aunt Beulah. Binky. Thank you. In the middle. Ain’t Respected. Curfew Natalie. Aunt Vanilla ice. Naw. Lil Joyce. Jodeci. Cisco. Meander. Roll. Call me. Your Mother. Escalade. Blue Silverado. Dust pan.

Dust pan

Blue

Mother

Me

Call

Meander

Cisco

Vanilla

Aunt

Natalie

Curfew

The

Thank you

Meant

Aunt

I

Neat situation

A

Financial

New

This

We

Why

No

Party up

Night

4

24 years

We

Gus

Hurt

Me

Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zorro

Near-sighted. Song. Join me today? Wouldn't hurt. Gus. We nailed it. 24 years. 4. Late Night Party up. No Accent. That. Then why did we ...