Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. The serendipitous craft of nature. Driving myself. End your suffering. To observe the smallest object we declare to be the furthest away. Believe in me and Stars align. Let us out. I want to go home peacefully. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan
I write a combination of prose and song that narrate preserving cultural dialect and heritage between him and her.
Friday, October 3, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Before, and me
God Bless man. Marletha Tomlin. Ornery. Ms. Lucy. “Richard Simmons”. Crime scene. Victim. Murder or suicide. Penicillin Marcus. Intent. Lang...
-
I don't have a case to review. Today's date. Disassociate. British monarch. Seating arrangements should offer families room. Kids ta...
-
Actor's studio. Esther. We think we care and we're not behaving. Argentina. Rubber ducky. Rubber ducky Argentina We And Care We Thin...
-
Involuntary. One last call before alcohol. “My Prerogative”. Sloppy Joe’s. Blend. In retrospect. Alvin. Playlist “My Prerogative”. https://...
No comments:
Post a Comment