Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Bureau of Investigating

Wouldn't be missed again. That's good. If I didn't star in my own documentary. The 24-hour man. Do you need my physical address? Immortal I am. Poet. God. That once was a man. “The Witness”. “Rain into the Nite (Outro)”. The Limitation of Surprising. Goodbye. A natural gravimetric anomaly. Second basement. Men aligning with space around them. Do you think you can surprise me? King of Sutherland. He wants his children to learn. Irreverently. Home Office. The. A habit forming noun. We don't debate construct. 2024 Presidential Debate. Sunlight. Late night bloom. Golden calf ratio. Golden calf. Nostalgia tree. Aaron. Do. What? Physical man. The day the ocean recedes. Nightly. Granddad Day. Woof. And there he is without his brother Moses. Wedding. We are offering our best decision making. Danette Stevens. You want to be raised. I want my day. You want raises and employment for bureaucracy. “One Thing Right”. Spreadsheet. Statistics. Loved for hating. “Keke Palmer”. Consumer addict. Technically Supposing. Nobody cares about what they're hated for. Credit stick. Don't force me to make me like you. There isn't enough information to be relative. Suggesting. I guess. If you don't ask, I know. “Swimmers (Official Music Video)”. Danielle Stevens. End of complaining. Philosophy learning. Efficacy. “Albert Bandura”. Gay and lesbian children. Home owner. I can't be a clown until I know you're safe. Whisper. Manners. Good Jew. Radiant. No one is employed.

Playlist
“Rain into the Nite (Outro)”. https://youtu.be/-9-xB5Rhj0A?si=eh-s9YAjWsI2Lrfe
“One Thing Right”. https://youtu.be/sGNkuP7dPd4?si=y1Z3uZ-Exw2JTNxu
“Swimmers (Official Music Video)”. https://youtu.be/BpzJgFM78us?si=-TAjrC9kOq8lpG4u
<add our songs>

Reference
“The Witness”. https://share.google/rbSAqwMpVp262kTmL
“Keke Palmer”. https://share.google/GRHTFWnxJ1qcRxV4c
“Albert Bandura”. https://share.google/DR9kR8LfDfbSReVTI
<add our references>

No one is employed

Radiant

Jew

Manners

Know

I

Clown

A

Can't

I

Home

Lesbian

And

Gay

Learn

Philosophy

Danielle Stevens

Know

I

Ask

I

Information

Enough

There

Like

Me

Me

Credit stick

For

Hate

Care

Technically Supposing

Consumer’s addict

For

Love

Statistic

For

And

Want

Day

Want

I

Want

Danette Stevens

Best

Offer

We

Without

There

And

Day

Granddad

Night

The

Day

The

Man

What?

Do

Aaron

Nostalgia tree

Golden calf

Golden calf ratio

Late night bloom

2024 Presidential Debate

We

Noun

Habit

The

Office

Home

Irreverently

Learn

Want

King of Sutherland

Me

Surprise

Can

Think

Do

Them

Around

Space

Second basement

Anomaly

Natural

A

Goodbye

The Limitation of Surprising

Man

A

Once

God

Poet

I

Immortal

Physical address

Needs

Do

Man

The

Star

I

That well

Miss

Wouldn't

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before, and me

God Bless man. Marletha Tomlin. Ornery. Ms. Lucy. “Richard Simmons”. Crime scene. Victim. Murder or suicide. Penicillin Marcus. Intent. Lang...