Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Anger enough?

Be guided to wisdom. Stagecoach. We don't want it. Breast milk. Dead animals. Carrot. Honest sincerity. Do. Post office. A nigga’s dignity. Dignity. Worthwhile bereaving. You have to die to be chosen. “Nuremberg”. Nostalgia tree. Antisocial matter. What bereft manner? It's just when I have chosen. Isotope. I believed. Ignored. “In the Hand of Dante”. Siddur. How do you believe I'm caring? Neither or. Town Embarrassment. Ultimately Knot. No one will change. Every single time. Label Sea Saw. Do you know what you missed? Happy birthday. Au pair. Gravedigger. When was there enough reason to give up and laugh about it? Cancer women. Firefighter.

Reference
“Nuremberg”. https://share.google/d7pFgdt8JqQTTkEhk
“In the Hand of Dante”. https://share.google/zAuoMIM1afZAQMVFU
<add our references>

Firefighter

Cancer women

And

Up

Give

Reason

Enough

There

When

Gravedigger

Au pair

Happy birthday

Miss

Know

Do

Label Sea Saw

Every single time

Will

No one

Ultimately Knot

Town Embarrassment

Neither or

Believe

Do

How

Ignored

Believe

I

Isotope

I

When

Just

Manners

Antisocial matter

Nostalgia tree

Die

Worthwhile

A nigga's dignity

Office

Do

Honest

Carrot

Dead

Breasts

Want

We

Stagecoach

Wisdom

Enough

Anger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuptials

Bet, Straggler. Catchphrase. “Furious”. Happy Halloween. Porch light. Where do we have to go in a submarine? Ketchup. Bringing home the clas...