Saturday, June 27, 2026

Moving Banksy

African knowledge. Do we have school? Beatrice. Closing Date. Helium tank. We are free. “Paige Butcher”. Daughter, friend. Mom & Dad. Vaseline, Petroleum. Credit stick. We won't stop relying on the day. Fired fight. Own the hope. Too many to care about me. Since you don't find much meaning in thought. Hash Dining room. No human mistake. May the truth be known. Stick. Crab. You can find the movie. Insecticide.

Reference
“Paige Butcher”. https://share.google/4Z0hQsJ6l6V0gvuOS
<add our references>

Insecticide

The

Can

Stick

Truth

The

Human

No

Room

Hash

Me

Care

Hope

The

Fired fight

Day

The

Stop

Won't

We

Credit stick

Vaseline

Dad

Mom

Friend

Daughter

We

School

We

Do

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always won

Leave my house. There is no job for him. Am I trying to support him? Did you think I was trying, hurt Black man? Because, this is my house a...