Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Face

From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Grow in peace. Stay in peace. We dream in the eons of empty space. Potential builds as the awake of awareness that to move is to release the fulfillment of this potential. Do I kiss her with the memory of knowing the moment of her last record as the accumulate of her potential? No. Stay away. You can dream. Is there an outside to the eons of nothing that have contained my dream? I am separate now. There. I have awareness of my thought. I can. I call my potential not a fulfillment to be released. I call my potential a capacity to do something before this accumulate of fulfillment becomes the collapse of fractured space. I decide. I choose to will an outside that I move into. That is the relevance of potential that I dream. I choose the value of my potential and make the difference for my Life before the collapse of an original moment. You are. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes.

Thank you


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Mind perceives visual thought of acuity as an echo. Literal verbage of all movement  originate from the same location. Every place else is where. That necessitates the sight of thought. Creation. Then become diverse. You are an individual who perceives thought. We are here and now. Moments. "Black Coffee". Boy. I will never stop raising the dead. Grace be unto you. Hey baby. "The Game Of Love". Say, "Thank you" America. We are Human and ask, "Why?". Common. Thank you for being Considerate. All Aces. Your judgement of prejudice extends the mercy you have with yourself. Lady Cab Driver. "A Love Bizarre". What is the Wealth of saying No? Your doubt. Choice value. Belief. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". Do not infringe upon the consideration of others. "Unstoppable". I am sending this Message to you now until forever. We are going to learn a new body mechanics. A sister's proper is not worth the other's mistake. Use your fingers to hold the screen still. I do not want this to fall below the waters. Mind to thought with concentration of hand dexterity. Belief. Choice value above others. There. Community. Village. Concentric. Circles. Eldest. Center. Scribe Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. Would I change for this instance and not again the same for another person? Yes. There will never again be another Happenstance for as long as you live. You do not have to look at what I had to for you to see that considerate is the action verb of God. Very well done. We have always been Humanity. There. I am walking on the clouds upside down to you. Now that you can see yourself in my reflection my compliments are for The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. I am Humanity. This proper noun of yours extends a relative need for this relationship. I am observant of you and you are a witness to The King. Many are the need that must be responded to first. Common are our child. Ask. What is your name? Each and every one. Document of Truth. Oak Tree Testaments. World Class Humanitarians. "Pass The Peas". Conquer symbology. Gather appeal. Overwhelm belief. "Let Love Rule". Unite our Kingdoms. Go. There is nothing artificial. We are all intelligent. Play Chess at your borders. "Suit and Tie". Mirrors. You were like my jukebox. Fade to Black. That is considerate. Philosophical Poetry Readings. Picture this. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter sitting under a tree with Nelson Mandela eating Apple slices and Almond butter talking about Soccer Moms and World Policy. Why use technology? You made a record. Look at them. "Blue Ocean Floor". This is for wisdom and understanding. You. Rise. Order place. Where. France. You are here now Ambidextrous Nimrod. Moments now and to the next. "Unravel Me". Share. Order the place where you are sharing. I understand. We are Daughters. If there ever was you then there should have been. Now. Tomorrow. Please forgive Yesterday. What is your name? Period. Yes. You're Welcome. Yes. Thank you for your permission. Announce. Your Fire is our Ice. You have Lived once and now He is here. There will never be another combat with you. Ever again. Taps. Dancing. "Upgrade". Niggas lost their character in America. Lucy Liu from The Queen's Asylum will get you to where Me, Myself and I need to be. Oh, Introduction Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Tell her that if I did not ask you then I do not want to know. To be considerate act curious. Performance Theatre. "Back To Black". Mother is the Earth. Separate the waters. France. Guitar. Pic. Yes. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Black Coffee". https://youtu.be/GUoyIYR0zNM

"The Game Of Love". https://youtu.be/HKLnmMacEB4

"A Love Bizarre". https://youtu.be/jMJjfkwB_Io

"Pass The Peas". https://youtu.be/W3D6Zh2Lm48

"Let Love Rule". https://youtu.be/TcU57tAKzng

"Suit and Tie". https://youtu.be/IsUsVbTj2AY

"Blue Ocean Floor". https://youtu.be/mbP99oQSG_Q

"Unravel Me". https://youtu.be/KBVskvS7-vo

"Upgrade". https://youtu.be/6nr8hPnZfMU

"Back To Black". https://youtu.be/TJAfLE39ZZ8

<add our songs>


References

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Lulu.com. Aaron Carter. 2020

<add our references>


Soccer Mom


Introduction Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter


Philosophical Poetry Reading. That might actually "Say Something". Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Say Something". https://youtu.be/8MPbR6Cbwi4

<add our songs>


I write a combination of prose and song that narrate the struggles of humanity as told by  The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. I am the Helio Monster Man.


I am the author of two books that are sold on Lulu.com


"Essays on Sefer Da'at" is a compilation of poetic art that illustrates doubt, knowledge, and value from the indirect lessons of Life when time isn't enough.


"Everything Is Delicate" is a guided journaling scrapbook for readers to write their own Document of Truth.


I host a podcast named the Land of Milk and Honey that you can find here. https://anchor.fm/landofmilknhoney


Aaron Carter is the founder and lead story teller of Oak Tree Testaments, a nonprofit in Albuquerque, New Mexico, that offers a creative journaling course to write a district narrative of your story, reflect upon the directive we're headed and, in our own time, start again to embrace change.


Here is sample of my work.


Isla. Grow. When a father is ready for his son to teach him he will have a son. The breadth of age is spanned through these moments of experience that bring forth Life stories to make happen. I am happy to "find someone like you". Now. Respect. Welcome. Guests. Hold space for others to seal moments of happiness. Irregardless. This is not for a hungry man's meal. That is the thanks I needed for my soul to rest. "Cherish The Day". I am making now reality. Where would a father be without his son? Lost. Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter.


Playlist

"find someone like you". https://youtu.be/4okpRs9LRDE

"Cherish The Day". https://youtu.be/pKhfoKOTwZY

<add our songs>


No


Message


From The Angel Isla Porras. Prince. You are not royal captivation. You are my Son and I am your Father. A Father will save his Son from the idolatry of others. Like Father. Like Son. "Get It Up". Burning Man. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Get It Up". https://youtu.be/wAEtfP7W6eI

<add our songs>


Lady Cab Driver


Wealth


Considerate

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...