Monday, November 23, 2020

Humanity is a conversation

To The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Habitual disregard is how age becomes old. Grow. "Alive". Humanity is a conversation. Meshell Ndegeocello. If you can't learn from me then I don't give a fuck how smart you are. Get the fuck out. Vengeance mine saith the Lord. Say something. America. "Smooth". Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Alive". https://youtu.be/b6jhFgZgMiE

"Smooth". https://youtu.be/6Whgn_iE5uc

<add our songs>


Meshell Ndegeocello


We are born not bred from common stock. Do not breed to surface cling. Never stop believing. I was always close and never far away. Announce yourself. Show me state. Our now is not so different that you can not see that you are holding onto that yourself. Make your confession. If you are willing then I am able.


Confession


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. If I am not being reactive then I value a choice that noone else wants to consider. Mom. Attraction fulfills thermal warmth. Hold me. Pollution is a need for belief in the consideration of my name. I am poor. You are glare repellent. You give me no reason to ask. I am nothing before matter. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...