Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Lady Cab Driver

That's it. Take your time. Slow down. Be gentle with me. I'm alright and you're not going anywhere. That's some yum creamy vanilla. Take a day of deliverance to rest your head on my body. Trace the silhouette of your contour with my fingers and hands. Gentle. Whisper touch. Soft to caress. Allure. Bring you into me. Kiss laugh to body hunger. Lust your desire for wanting me. For sure. Breasts. Milk. You don't know what you think about me. There's just common belief. Show me. Do something. ProjectsNMotion. "Rube Goldberg machine". No one judges God. That makes life lonely. We settle. Roll the dice and fuck our cousins. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". Diversify friendships. I see me in the reflection of the window where I admire her. Nature is more curious than your proactive defense. Practice public displays of affection. She haulin' ass and niggas don't even know. "Lady Cab Driver". Isla. I will eat you like a New York pepperoni slice. Nostrils. Skin. Pigment. Diverse. "I Wanna Breathe". Race. Heart. Slow. Deep. Breath. Mind. Oxygen. Lips tingle back upper palate. Hand to mouth to breath formation. Baptised at the "River". Lean back against this tree. I'm gonna lift your legs now. Organic fertilizer. Do I need to pee a little or masterbate a lot? Say anything. Stay calm, hungry, and dirty. We won't even break a sweat. Those are tender nerves. Succulent delight. Make me go down on you. Sasha Obama. Tell me something you think I don't already know. Acknowledged. World Class Humanitarians. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. This is where I hand the world over to children. Their holy ghost daydreamed for ours. Nursery rhymes. "Good lookin' out", says Isla Porras to a friend. Danette Townsend. Baby goat farm theatre. Bitch. Whatchu doin tryin' to suck on my nipple when yo nigga right there? I would love to write you poetry while you performed felatio on me. Our minds and heads would be connected. You swallow my rhymes. And I will form you out of clay. If I ever get to be alone in a room with you. Ten Thousand Waves. Conversation. That is what I want. Mouth water. Face time. I will spell things out for you. Slowly. Kiss your ass. Take my time. Promote. Russian Doll. Use both hands. Group action. Our crescendo does not fall. We acquiesce to another room. No desperate relief fund. That's plagiarism. Original manuscripts preferred. My sister has less of a chance. Not worth the job application to step into the God damn front door. You idolize promotion. Air your laundry. Each one pull one. Petals. White flower tips fall Black then Blue to Violet Purple. Intense Red. Vibrant. Ring. Star sparkle formation. Sista girl. Live with endurance to tolerate time. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.

Playlist

"Lady Cab Driver". https://youtu.be/YQ7Tcw8yqho

"I Wanna Breathe". https://youtu.be/W_VkxR5rKDg

"River". https://youtu.be/lHRAPIwsS5I

<add our songs>


References

"Rube Goldberg machine". https://g.co/kgs/rS9VPH

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Lulu.com. Aaron Carter. 2020.

<add our references>

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...