Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Liberate Me

From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. America is dysfunctional loneliness that never cries a lot. Compound and cyclical abuse is your entertainment. You laugh because you want to cry. A pack of God damn rats. "Everything Is Delicate". Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


References

"Everything Is Delicate". Lulu.com Aaron Carter. 2020.

<add our references>


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. You are good to me. "Everything Everything". Paper Thin. Shoulder weight is your ass in my face. Put some dick into it. "Superstar". Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Everything Everything". https://youtu.be/99zg7Kfk_mI

"Superstar." https://youtu.be/advfbfgYIwc

<add our songs>


You are


Which wizard ones of you wanted me to close two, three or more doors to prove your point without having to retry and tell all of this bullshit over again? I am universal. Eat me. Suck my neck dry. Lick me all over. Then start again. I learned how to use this peacefully. That is my ass. Work your way up. I am just waiting for the pretenders to think they care. I take my time. That was a universal response. To know what you are has never been. Choice variable intercept. Brain of mind, body, and thought. I do care about the children. I am basic proof. There. Period. Yes. Dracula. Burning Man. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Me


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Instead of falling backwards I learn to trust giving to you without looking back. I learn my habits and adjust for the predictable. "Home". You make me feel what I am sharing so that you can learn how not to be alone. This is me. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Home". https://youtu.be/p1dLHTvT3ug

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...