Tuesday, November 17, 2020

St. Louis

Cottage. The gift of starlight. Purple haze. You diminish black into white. Contuse. Isla. Where are the best trees for a homeland? Here. Forest Park. Wash U. What is the value of wisdom and knowledge gained? I am the care giver of all things approved by common. You are jumping on me. Take you for a whirl. Up for a spin. It's never another moment. That's why. You are too dumb to be poor. Common wealth are our children. Do you know how much I could accomplish with Isla here? I am bouncing off the worst part of me to make a point. Silence. Do I want to be delivered or am I her? I am delivered and I want to be with Isla Porras here. The way you use your mouth is irresistible. "Ô". Ring. All marriages are annulled. I am the Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. The last King's son banned the public display of underwear to prevent felatio. Everything was damned in his name. A catatonic history retold something different. You know I am a hammer for hard nails. What am I writing? Cursive. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Ô". https://g.co/kgs/F3eLVT

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...