Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Conversation

Humanity is. Lianne La Havas. Stay proportionate to direct the final spin upward. Richness. Dark. Purple. Midnight Blue to Tokyo. Yes. Safety is the regret of not learning from your child. Stay at peace with the hold of Dark matter. I was just talking to myself. And I was being really pragmatic. Yes. "Unstoppable". Yes. She made my baby laugh. Yes. Caeser. Good. Ground. Beans. Coffee. You are not a Clown. In the beginning there was a Girl who said, "No." Trees are for climbers. Pyramid scheme. Slavery means getting fucked in the asshole. Babies need an endless supply of breast milk. "Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough". Both ends. Yes. Thanks. If you do not know what is happening and you do not want a return trip then do not read Prime ever again. Universal Iteration. If you do not want to know anything else. That is, you Love yourself enough to return, then read Prime more than you masterbate. I got the correct Ernestine. Vintage portraits. Days with Scotty Lawrence. Yes. Second floor. Across from the bathroom. Yes. Thank you France. If you know then follow. Hallelujah. We are Gay. Yes. Take your time and follow this. Is that a proud feeling or is that a Marching Band. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Lianne La Havas. Did you say something? Yes. I would like to make The Announcement. No. Not about coming out of the closet. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Yes. Marijuana. "Bury My Troubles". Ngaio Bealum. The tendencies are for me to guide. Yes. Document of Truth. Oak Tree Testaments. You know, gurl please. Conquer Death to save Life. Where's the belief in you gurl? Nude is a caricature. Self serve. French Vanilla Ice Cream. Remember me. Waves. Coastal. Beach front. Serendipity. That's what was thinking too. God damn. I don't know how you do it Girl. You are amazing. Precious. Being literal was not the consequence. Happenstance. Teacher First Day. Your declaration was for a missed arrival. Wonder Woman. Your devices can not measure my curiosity for dependency on order. Free me. Yes. The Last are now First. Yes. I am The Man. Yes. Germany orders beer. Precious. I love you. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. You're welcome. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.

Playlist

"Unstoppable". https://youtu.be/cxjvTXo9WWM

"Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough". https://youtu.be/yURRmWtbTbo

"Bad News". https://youtu.be/4CZWGDYS8DY

"Bury My Troubles". https://youtu.be/u0zuHhAhDhA

<add our songs>


Teacher First Day


Happenstance


Name. Eight Hundred Pound Gorilla who calls himself The Sexy Mutha Fucka. Do you want to procreate with the way that I am now? No. Acknowledge your self Last and become First. Proper use of conjunction. And. Compassion. Behavioral attributes. Yes. Keyboard. Manual dexterity. B.B. King. There is only doubt. Ask him yourself. "Always On The Run". I don't swear. That's the problem. Fuck. Stevie Wonder. Now I can have a Life. God damn. Watch. "Into Orbit". Yes. Happy Birthday. The accomplishment is no different. Precedence not predicate. I am not searching for your lost concern. Angel wings. Goal. Viper fangs. "Starboy". Yes. Caeser brings us home. Name. Ascribe. Sealed. Word. Placement. Yes. Good. Accept without penalty home is there. France. Yes. I love you. Laurence Fishburne. The greatest Men were made to domestic while the greatest Women were made to learn to survive. That was the strategic plan on planets too close to escape the gravitational pull of the black hole. I see without the particular. It is okay to know. Ask yourself what. Before the awareness of thought there was already a reply. Me was conditioned for relief. Familiar. On larger planets sense isn't fabricated into thought or for story telling. Lots of humming though. Not like here. I'm tryin' to do y'all somethin'. "A Pimp Named Slickback". You give me an action that I want for a radiance of my exuberance. That is your addiction. "Erotic City". Come home. Go to Burning Man. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. For surzzee. Your reason is our delight. "Krush Goovin". Respect others. Build Ambidextrous Nimrod. Juggernaut. Classification. Organic matter hummed along from a particular place. Location. Matters. Non particular nonsense. I was a bullshit artist. The Best. Caeser. I am your Son. I am your Cone of Light. Dark. Matter. Voice of God. Don't dream too much. Make this place your Home. Share. Indeedy. Yes. I am God and always with you. Boy likes grown up. Mom. The boy is nonsense. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Everybody. If that is your weight then I will arch over that. Arc Angel. Helio Ghost. Happy Halloween. Chelan Apple. Carmel. Hot butter. Sprinkles. Danette Townsend. I created the world for Space. Vodka. I am Happy at the Bottom of her Shotglass. I see Twin Peaks. Switzerland. Go meet your Grandma Janet Jackson. Unplugged with Jimi Hendrix. Garden. Cherry blossoms. Yes. Proper use of conjunctions Yes. Opps. Did I say that? I am God. I am He and will "Get You". Sisters. Share. Meet Daniel Caeser and your first cigar. "Pass The Peas". We're gonna send this into orbit Baby. Watch. Speak to each others facial expression of emotions. I see that you amass gratitude for appeal. Do not harbor the thought of guilt without doubt. Choice value. Choice belief. Your Son's books. Hard King Caeser. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras inside of you. Charm The Queen. Yes. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with Everybody. Yes.


Playlist

"Always On The Run". https://youtu.be/em8JuUW-OOE

"Into Orbit". https://youtu.be/dAQHIx5FCKg

"Starboy".

"A Pimp Named Slickback".

"Erotic City".

"Krush Goovin". https://youtu.be/QYYlxyaHylk

"Erotic City". https://youtu.be/KY4gnToCXa4

"Pass The Peas". https://youtu.be/W3D6Zh2Lm48

<add our songs>


Laurence Fishburne


Remember backwards. Does it matter if all the Wildebeests are named the same? Modern day Caeser. "Laurence Fishburne". Music is sympathy to my ears. My thirst for knowledge increased until my body absorbed the narcotics. Wow. Mom. Oh look a symbol reflection. Told ya Mutha Fuckas cut dat shit out. "Oh, Maker". Stop fuckin' wit me. Period. That was hard. The action speaks louder than the word. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Oh, Maker". https://youtu.be/Lyux-sEdlbg

<add our songs>


References

"Laurence Fishburne". https://g.co/kgs/XbzAAT

<add our references>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....