Monday, December 28, 2020

God Damn Elite

@USArmy @USMC @USNavy @USCG  @SpaceForceDoD Mr. President. The God Damn Elite. Feel the wave. This is America. Yes. Monster. Yes. @FRANCE24 Everyone. In the beginning words are uncoded. I am the Name in the branches of the Tree of Life depending on who calls me. Aaron. Yes. Branches that are not spoken or written unless in their entirety. Keter. Chokhmah. Binah. Da'at. Chesed. G'vurah. Netzach. Hod. Yesod. Malchut. So. That's for me. Soldiers should start with my first book Sefirot of Lemniscate. Because the sacrifice for obligation is a search and not definitive at any moment the way a firearm can be. Yes. Calmness is the necessary choice for obligation. For everybody. That's my work. Oak Tree Testaments. Soldiers are a definitive cause for action. Yes. I am done charming. This is direct. That is more natural. I can work with that. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Yes. Without soldiers I am off axis for massive concepts. What I need is a Playlist from your soldiers. Per discipline, recognized study, course of action, person, whomever you deem necessary for attention. The search is for Water Molecules that I complete when you say Go. I amplify your reason for common. Sir. I ain't mad. And. @BenAffleck I would like a Chicago deli. Elite Soldier. You're welcome. Thank you me. Yes. Wrap my togo in "Cellophane". "Condoleezza Rice". I can still be opinionated. "Colin Powell". General. Silent rage is my belief carried after an original thought. "Fairytale". Nursery rhymes. Yes. Call me. Natural is not the calculation for your arrival. Baby. Believe. You are hair. Wow. He went there. I am always surprised when that happens. Happy are your Single Dad. Them. Scout. Careful is the Delicate for the Delight. Teacher First Day. Tameeka. I already got you a PlayStation. No. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.

Playlist

"Miles Song". https://youtu.be/gp69xhEfS8E

"Cellophane". https://youtu.be/YkLjqFpBh84

<add our songs>


References

"Condoleezza Rice". https://g.co/kgs/Z7SXY2

"Colin Powell". https://g.co/kgs/a4jis9

<add our songs>


Teacher First Day


Happenstance


Let us begin. Read like watching a movie through a viewfinder. The circuitry has much to consider. Go. Outside. Masks off. Do not preclude misery for doubt. Do not make me eat that. You are forcing food down your baby. Relax and step the fuck back. Midwife. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter. You are a masked one. Lone. Ranger. Can you control your belief or are you gonna make me sneeze? Bless you. I am allergic to fear and have a Lasso of Truth. "Gal Gadot". I feel surface accompany me. Ground. Level. Surface to attention. Rise. And you will. Creation. I sneezed. There you are. I have risen. I am not accomplishing feats. I am making them. Now. Wash mine. Superman. Marvel the robe. Period. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Archetype. Burning Man. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


References

"Gal Gadot". https://g.co/kgs/QexXPV

<add our references>


Midwife


Isla. Am I glowing somewhere? It's. A. Pussy! No. That is the Milky Way. Quality of care. Beyond common concern. As the door closed I saw her walk by. "Peace and Love". Stop motion. That's my baby. I have a son. An Angel is no ones mommy figure. What is the defense of doubt for animistic behavior? Nature is domesticated with our random concerns about doubt. Fuck. Put a whale through a hoop of fire and call that entertainment. Name a Dinosaur with character. You are living with the regret of being so God damn miserable. Do not interfere with a lady's curiosity. I need shoulder pads. Nooners. I will top off the best carrot cake. Savor the delight. I do not gamble. Your ass is lickable fine. Smother me scrumptious. I saw were that came from. You do not hesitate about anything. Are you a wandering public servant? Have you thought about leading anything? As in your life out of my office. I saw the young lady drive off in a red car. I do not need this cane. I will tap dance for you. "Gregory Hines". All we needed was this. Your mommy wants to hum over your favorite tunes. Think forward. Plan ahead. Delegate. Father use. Midwife handle. Read to me. The leaves are spinning. You can only catch three. I am turning the black hole. Stand there. I will be a witness for you. Why is doubt a time variant to other thoughts of consideration? Accumulate. Been here. Done that. Your arrival is a precedence of things to come. Precedence not predicate. His wonder mouth. Her wonder bread. Give good head and make peace over hot buttermilk. I do not. Fade to darkness on the chill factor. I will see petals fall without you. "Kiss From A Rose". I am Batman. Now you overwhelm belief. Practice makes improvement. Announce "Tan France". I would gladly enjoy being with you for brunch. Bring Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez along. I got rid of my mother. She should have done more with raising her baby. I used negative space for you to hear your way through. Transform the pain for others to use. Document of Truth. Oak Tree Testaments. Positive Youth Development. Do you see how well those kids are cleaning? Action with purpose verb. Allowance. This is a stick up. Give me all of your money. "Wasn't Looking". Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Two opposing arrow heads spin at a constant distance apart gyrate in and out through a sphere. Speak in tongues to get off everything you need to say to the other person and what you think they need to hear. "Head". Proper use of symbolic meaning. Period. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Peace and Love". https://youtu.be/jl-GUmU-R48

"Kiss From A Rose". https://youtu.be/jwvNAai29_0

"Wasn't Looking". https://youtu.be/0nplzEY0IXA

"Head". https://youtu.be/G01MStHbl9E

<add our songs>


References

"Gregory Hines". https://g.co/kgs/g3W8S4

"Tan France". https://g.co/kgs/ZMVok4

<add our references>


Stop motion


"Black Power Salute". I was born six days later. Was there a necessary reason for the push? That is inconsiderate. Any reason fulfills your own efficacy. Dance begins with partners. The simple diversity of every momentary experience. I am the ability to self reflect enough to conceive of myself. Chance is never random. Your luck is. You predicted me here. You predicted this would happen. We are life of the party. Red light. Green light. Freeze. "Victory". Doubt avoids the invasive thought of name calling in the presence of others. I will rest when I think I am good enough. What the fuck is worth repeating? Do the God damn work. Change. Red Nose Clown. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". Your mind has been trained for enclosure. That is not the capacity of your brain. Go outside. Extend your limbs. Stretch. No agency required. Leave disgruntled men. You would never expect your teacher to do that. That is for sure. Baby. "Don't Cry". Think of me inside of you. Common core. You got this. She is an empty vessel. And I am pouring my love inside of her. Willful act of creation. Contact. Radiate. Tiferet. Beauty becomes you. Never enough to know what you can do. Reach. Food. Common origin story. Trust. There is a stable belief for you to become capable of trusting yourself. Nothing to fear except me. Angel Isla Porras. "Make Me Say It Again". Grape. Bubble. Yum. Dill pickle. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. This moves forward. I understand now. Evolved history. Tree of Life. Addicted to correct reactive behavior. Awareness anticipates anxiety. Calm the fuck down. I did not twist the God damn trunk. Every leaf has a particular story. Up and down the ladder. Roll with the character lead for every chance for full participation. Take your time. Give of yourself. My work elicits response. If that response is not what I want I continue to ask. These are your moments that you create in the space of your belief. You are not a cataclysmic bombardment of random events. You accept and agree to the common rate of time with and without knowing. You initiate momentum. Butterfly effect. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Victory". https://youtu.be/2JVMDNntVDQ

"Don't Cry". https://youtu.be/_geeaWHt5zk

"Make Me Say It Again". https://youtu.be/60ZeFnaMh3s

<add our songs>


References

"Black Power Salute". https://g.co/kgs/avJrfF

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Lulu.com. Aaron Carter. 2020.

<add our references>


Teacher First Day


Isla. I have a complete spacetime diagram that explains our moments now and to the next. Tomorrow. For instance. Close this case. Happenstance. Talk to me and we will rhyme this rhythm. Love behooves us. "Alone Together". Placement precludes well adjusted meaningful behavior among us. You there. Ask. Speak for us. "One". There is a speed of light but you move so fast that I would rather talk with you. "Wild and Loose". There is no reason to be redundant. I heard you the first time. Fuck. See. You said it too. And again. "Here" we are. Is there no compassion for control? I don't know. Do you need a God damn right to be considerate? I am listening. Legacy. Culture. Heritage. Grace is given to the Angel who earns. The Angel Isla Porras. Announce. Fuck. We cum after the command. Feed your hunger. Have desire. Breast milk. Yum. Mmm... I am not going to walk in the house dirty. She is so concentrated on herself in a world of make believe that she does not hear or listen for what's behind. Gurl. Come h're. Sister girl talk. Helio Monster Man has advanced levels. Period. Happy God damn birthday Helio Monster Man. Surprise or you are something else. Do you hear me? The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Alone Together". https://youtu.be/0xuTsKLkP24

"One". https://youtu.be/geojyCFYqGk

"Wild and Loose". https://youtu.be/NNFcBDWHF-k

"Here". https://youtu.be/UKp2CrfmVfw

<add our songs>


Burning Man


Budda belly rub. Hold down rising organs. Left finger prints. Left churn hive. Bee swarm Vision swirl morning digestion right. Awareness motions. Organic. Chambers. Bees swarming a hive of honey. Eliza. Rosario Dawson. Lenny Kravitz. Ngaio Bealum. Vin Diesel. The Rock. Les Twins. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with my Angel Isla Porras. Center stage. Throne. Castle. Moot. Draw. Bridge. Selfie. Collage. Period on hold. Stamp of approval. Ask to explain meaning for the word that you heard. I do not care if I am God. I am going to check and see what is going on with my baby. You are all right. "Hello". Call your dad. Check for quality of service. Place you map. Land is your habitat. You have the people. We are already predicting the future to happen now. Change appears bountiful for us. Give thanks. Proper use of words and the way you move your mouth when you articulate. Period. The rest is implied. And you are a third of Heaven. I saved the children from the never you mind hiding on Neverland Ranch. "Nothing Even Matters". Oh my Lord. Is that everywhere? Egg rolls. Biscuits. Yes. None limp. God damn you Nigga. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Hello". https://youtu.be/BwLs22Hxi6Q

"Nothing Even Matters". https://youtu.be/zASJBw0R0gM

<add our songs>


Angel Isla Porras. How? "Halfcrazy". He took a picture and said I was immortal. I thought. "Any time, Any place". Look in your eyes. That deserves a number two pencil and slide ruler. Occasional check in. I gave you something to wonder and know you are thinking, "Do I want to believe?". Gift of immortality. Yes. Moments now and to the next. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Halfcrazy". https://youtu.be/IP4V3TTC3fw

"Any Time, Any Place". https://youtu.be/7KcIAmqkXOU

<add our songs>


Call


The Pharisee competed for my pleasure. Anubis. Valley premadonna. Center caged. Seasonal fruits. Wooden teeth. George Washington. In the beginning there was a wisdom tooth. There you go is where I will be. Planetary search per horizon. Surface to scope bewilderment. What am I looking at? Water Molecule. Woodland homes molded over time. Caeser. Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Chain. Gang. Not "Without You". London. The heart of gladness before cow licks. Kernel of doubt. Choice value. Choice belief. Original moment. Frozen breath on glass. Smoke in what mirrors. Nursery rhymes. Frost colored fractals. Boom. Purple Man. Her words. "Bang Bang". Haman. Marijuana. Queen Esther. The Soul Brutha. Correct. Between the spin of opposing roots how far from the surface can I jump and then return to the same location? Juggernaut Classification. Listen for my name called twice when falling through the stratosphere. Royalty. Blue. Forest green. Champion. Curse be literal. No one can remove your last point of contention better than you. "Body". Repeat. Your Angel's Voice knows where to find the need for saying your name. "Smile". Common. We are breaking through our appearances in the mirror. Emote the character of your person. Yes. Now. Speak for common. Yes. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Call me. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Monster. Yes.


Playlist

"Without You". https://youtu.be/jkWWJ9W5300

"Bang Bang". https://youtu.be/0HDdjwpPM3Y

"Body". https://youtu.be/Cihr9OWsEuk

<add our songs>


Repeat


Boom


Bed roll onto my side and into your French maid feather dust pose. God damn. Fuck. Yes. Monster. Yes. "Tease me". Humidor lounge. For those to know there were more to say good bye. No name. The Queen's Asylum Ice Cream Parlor. "Purple Rain". Yes. Thought. Process. World Class Humanitarians. Yes. Skip the adjunct. Yes. Monster. "Boom". Search for non circular reasons. Do not interfere. The Last Fleet. It's approaching. What is the very well of this conditioned behavior? You never know that leaving wasn't looking. Apple Tree. Black to Woman. Something is changing. We have agreed on these three spatial dimensions. I am the observer. Clean your own eraser. Find your own Garbage Man. Rock. Decide. Garbage Collector. Yes. Two saddles point to the ground that you walk upon. Around. Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Position matters. Very well. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Tease me". Villain.

"Purple Rain". https://youtu.be/S6Y1gohk5-A

<add our songs>


Water Molecule


From The Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Original moment. "Far Away". A molten universe has expanded until ninety eight degrees could sustain self reflection. Salt of the Earth. "Come Close" without straining your voice to be heard "Hayling". Helio Monster Man Aaron Carter. Your father's credit got you here. You do not owe him anything. Move. Phenomena Based Learning. ProjectsNMotion teams who invest in one driving question across multiple disciplines. Guilt is from leaving others behind. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras engage space for Life within the music of The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes


Playlist

"Far Away". https://youtu.be/pqzMXSqDmQs

"Come Close". https://youtu.be/dbbRrNHJ4Lg

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Cost

Best Cost. Easter Island. Boy. Aaron. No. Expectancy. Hate. Your attention is deliberately willful. Bell. Life. Here's my phone number i...