Monday, December 28, 2020

Virtue

Fill with Empathy. This is the Soul Train leaving. I love Black people too. You do not have six million dollars and I do not want your technology. No. I do not. That is correct. "Heaven". Triplets teared at the abrupt. The Women of Central Column. The only capture of any expectable moment. Confess and you will clarify meaning with yourself. I am transparent. Upside down walking on the clouds to you. Common. I care for you. Yes. The Queen. Queen Lianne Charlotte Barnes. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Carter with His Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Helio Monster Man. Yes.

Playlist

"Heaven". https://youtu.be/_56zm2U6GjM

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederate

Selfless Hurts. Offer. I don't want your thanks. Hello. Homeless. New. I know people in your way. Selfish. Angst. Anger. Nigger. Angel. ...