Sunday, February 28, 2021

Corner Reference

Graciously. Yes. You Touch Me. "Caint Use My Phone". "Rush Ball". "Moral Compass". Graciously. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"Caint Use My Phone". https://youtu.be/KaxDXs58XlA

"Rush Ball". https://youtu.be/QmxiqtsKtcQ

<add our songs>


References

"Moral Compass". Essays on Sefer Da'at. Aaron Carter. 2020. https://t.co/Hnfol0cNZv

<add our references>


You Touch Me


Graciously. Yes. I am not letting you go and only you can do that. You touch me. Not with your lips but the breath and sounds that I hear from your words above. If you do not have a story about you because of them then you do not belong anywhere near their final place of rest. Surround them with those stories in their place of belonging. I will spin them up when they are ready. Don't worry, be happy. I am passive aggressive. Born and raised. St. Louis Missouri. None better. The command is Humanity or allow me to spin you up. You can not give me a reward if I do not think that I am Special. Count on it. Children dare. How else am I supposed to make them want to come to me. Ugly. I am at intolerable comprehensibility. I will forget this tomorrow. Riffles. Guns. Ammunition. Stars. Hell is a White Niggas irreparable demands. I ain't complaining. I am where nothing should be stopping my madness and you are telling me to go further. Bored. Troublemakers. I am boarding a room with unwelcomed guests who want more Black pipe and a Child who wants more Marjiuana. Prove that shit outta this Nigga. You can not be kind if you were not raised that way. Just stop and be careful. That is the closest you got. Share. Goodnight. Pink. Maybe I will get a sledgehammer from Thor. Reconsider pissing on your Garden. Organic. Ignorant beyond repair. Don't stop me. Everybody. Graciously. Yes. Pope John bare chested on a scaffolding with men of the time. Do you still cross yourself? What would your Grandmother say? Now. "Reach for the Dead". Therapy. Read to discover Me. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Character for Non Delete. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Yes. Here and Now. Yes. Graciously. I want to go to France. Tell me when. You and me. Us. Believe. Thunder clouds. Graciously. Yes. Everything is shiney except for you. Dr. Biden. "Get out to stay alive". I do not have a song. See reference. No. Favorite can not reach. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois is with Her Angel Isla Porras. Everybody. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Reach for the Dead". https://youtu.be/2jTg-q6Drt0


Reference

"Eleanor Roosevelt". https://g.co/kgs/Vb5gyX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”. Don't be relieved. Missio...