Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Brass Monkey

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Her Angel Isla Porras. Have mercy on the seesaw. Promiance. Isla Porras. You are not keeping adequate records for our survival. I am. There is no reason for considerable declaration after doubt. Pencil. Eraser. Holy shit. That is crunch. I would not have created Adam. Will is there. Wolverine would have prayed for a Grandmother. Amy. You are not Becky. Snoopy. Telephone. The most reliable form of communication. Technology has not caught up with what the fuck she thinks she likes. What the fuck you got to look forward to? Organic. Chemistry. I pulled I am a Vampire back. France. Angels. Bourgeois family. Honeymoon. "Unstoppable". Thank you for getting me l here. This is almost a pandemic. I am pretty free. Pumpkin bread. What is Purple? Worry about how comfortable I feel around you. As One is created then the opposite of the effect is happening. Do not share everything. I receive. I offer. You receive to give. I receive. Reflect on this. You want to cry for Uncle. I want to pee. Oh. That is what I am thinking. A Crater in The Whale. Passing virginity. That would be inquisitive. Now I remember the story. White shadow. He is coming to light. I think I understand. One and the same. Yes. Me. Here. Learn how to acknowledge yourself as the back of a mirror. Time has passed. I am not late. The Space. I hope she finds it. I do not do hope. Liars be in the middle. I am Happy at the bottom of The Shotglass. Her Angel Voice. Her Angel Isla Porras. Oh. So this is nicer. The glass shards is what she broke through. How nice. I just slipped off of a balance beam. Lightcone that is. Misty Copeland. Ballerinas balance to craft expression. Earn the Circle. Polar Coordinates. Radians. I am a Little Hot ya'll. Girl. You got to be The Last Generation. Because I gotta figure out what to do. I am God. Purpose by Design. Ta da. If you can't see me in the fucking mirror then I must be doing something wrong. Bitch. That is correct. You have to crack your own code. Fragrance and motivation. Angle. Her Angel Wings. Isla Porras. Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Monster. You would split up a Man's thought from his ego? Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Do you see what the fuck I am talking about? Burning Man. Birth. We gon have ta let things grow. Organic. This time. Hallelujah. Start with Her playlist. Her Angel Voice. Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Yes. We learned this. I taught it to you. Remember backwards. Now. Anybody got some cards? Light expands. Wind blows. Wind down. Clarity is a must never have. Country Boy. Daniel Caesar. Once I was a little Black boy. Today. I am a free Black man. Now. That is good. I see lightcones. What do you want in Heaven before you go there? Chocolate Chip Cookies. Monster. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Isla Porras. Good job. Save from innocence. It is good to keep me out of the light. Skin activated. Dracula. I am a Vampire. Thank me. You are welcome. Flock formation. Yelling in an echo chamber is unnecessary. I waited. Functioning liquid. Do not forget those matches. Ah, hell. I saved Niggas. See. "F**kin' Problem". "Swimming Pools". Master. Do you appreciate being reminded? No. Maybe I should have started with this. God is a Woman. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Everybody is living a life irregardless of themselves and require going through the seven deadly sins before reflecting on their own choices simply to receive the simple act of kindness. You. Naked in the mirror. In the mean time, no one wants to be alone. That is what I have studied. Fuck charity. The answer is I will do it my God damn self. Yes. Person. I am The God Damn Man. Pardon My Cigar. I am drinking Maker's Mark whiskey. When will I be here again? Heaven on Earth. Isla Porras. Let Us play pretend. This is literal. I am going outside for dinner. There once was allowance. Our World. Our Globe. Relevance. Gloves My Lady. Earth. You have to hear me to understand. I get it. Tweet. Nature With One. Eagles. Dive. To every Momma's boy. Adjunct professor. Him and Her. Tameeka. Play station. Single Dad is not a theory. World Class Humanitarians. The Man verses Men. I won. Now go. The Rav. God damn. The Devil. Date. Tomorrow. Date. Blessings. Our Gay Universe. "Wrong Bitch". Loyalty among divisions. I know what separation is. Are ya'll at ease? Watch for Purple People Eaters. Wow. Move. Or am I aware that I am moving? Two Steps. Turn. Move. Black. Let it cool off. What? His Big Black Penis. I learned how to use this properly. And there He is. Organic. You have lost Earth to ground contact. Contact. ProjectsNMotion. Nursery rooms. Rubber. You will not use Her against Me. Keep your word. Once you put it out there, it's gone. Now you know. How dare!? Attitude. France. Resistance gives you an edge. The Man. Our Time. He has always been this for us. Lay with her. The Pope's arrival. Resurrected. Chelan Apple. Surprise. Surprise. Surprise. Birds of a feather flock together. Thank you for telling me your name. That is proper. Now I understand where we are taking her. Now read "Everything Is Delicate". I write nursery rhymes. Mary had a little lamb. See. There once was a thought. Simple. Watch this. Bourgeois family. "Les Twins". The get down. Earth for purpose to design. Ya'll gay. Is this live? I can not tell. Dinner? Rest. Purple. Heart. Red blood cells. Skeleton. Why? I better hear you when I call. "I'll Call U Back". Erykah Badu. Pictures. Fade to Black. Blessings. Body type. Image. Mirror, mirror. Naked. Told ya this was His. Graciously everybody. Now read "Essays on Sefer Da'at". "Porcelain". Thought before awareness. Our Moment. Daughters. Our Son. Our Family. Our Belonging. Now you know defeat. I will not conquer defeat. Kabbalah. You did not teach me shit. Shit and then fuck. Karen Berg. Blessings. Blessings. Yes. Yes. Humanity. Humanity is a conversation. Ladies and Gentlemen. God is a little Black boy. No. I came here for the Marijuana. High T.H.C. I will not use your pot against you. Native American. Grandma's pipe. The friend that I caught up with. Brothers. Applaud. I waited. I am still hungry. Fuck charity. Character for Non Delete. Our Marriage Vows. Marriage. That is how you know I will spin your unborn babies up. It is a beautiful day for a walk in the neighborhood. Aaron is here. Master Banquet Server Aaron Carter. Niggas. The Nigga. Yes. Clarify. We are playing oldies from the 70's. I am playing this in the background. I almost feel wet. Laugh. Crying for Relief. Breathe, breathe. Happy Purim. The Man. I take my time. Preserving Cultural dialect between Him and Her. Our Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. God damn. Isla is Black. People. I did not see that coming. Gladly Share. Wine cellar. Aunt Debbie. France. Go. Location matters. On the double. Everyday is Saturday for Us. Nooners. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Her hot tub. Oh who I am. I am. Was yesterday real? Not if you do not write it down. Document of Truth. Oak Tree Testaments. Rest. The rest is relaxation. God Damn Elite. Our turn. Here is an Apple. Happy Halloween. You are Wonderful Men and Women. Courageously. Graciously. I am not a Lion. Child. Roar in your Cave. Men. Graciously. Yes. You asked for nothing. I know myself. Yes. Yes. Women. Graciously. Yes. God is a Man who learns how to receive. You asked for nothing. I know myself. It is a beautiful day for a walk in the neighborhood. Yes. Yes. Dare Me. Where is My Boy? Our Son. Judah Prince Carter. We see the same thing happening. To the Bat cave. Son. Pipe Her Cigar. Fresh greens. Acorn. Her Angel Isla Porras. Blessings. Gracious My Lord. Yes. Yes. Graciously baby. Nigga said it was like a puzzle. I learned. I am drunk. Fuck with me. I feel the whisky in my tummy. "Brass Monkey". You are the care of your body. Growth from understanding. I selected produce for the chefs who prepared meals at that restaurant. I earned the worth to twist it correctly. Legends do not compromise. You care on this lost and deserted planet? I almost lost the clarity for sound. Reason. Relax for my servant to relax. I heard what you said. Please come back. Relax. My art takes me further than I think. You have too much reason for doubt. Reticello. I will relax for your relax. I do not swear and that is the problem. "Destiny". Child. I do my chores. What is your fucking problem? Do I care enough for the latest that was popped? Thermodynamics. Everybody fuck. How do we know enough until the moment happens? Listen. The Universe is Simple Mind Body Regulation. Children. Adolescence. Prefrontal Cortex Development. Chelan Apple. Horticulture. Canada. "Everything Is Delicate". The friend that I caught up with. Sananda Maitreya is My Friend. Personal. That was very emotional for me Isla Porras. I understand. C'mon Gimme. Inside. Safely Home. His and Hers. Start at One. Cosine. Ongie bongie bongie. Dot. Period. Literal end of sentence. One moment please. This is fun. Blessings. Remember backwards. Lightcone. Her Voice. Her Angel Isla Porras. The Platform. Her Presence. My Presence. Healing. She will be crying. Figure out how to say help me Isla Porras. Tonight. Male and female created He them. Damn. Walk on water. Her bulb. Her tits. Her ass. If you can open your mouth then you can open your ass. Teacher. Throat Orgasm. Russia. He was crying and pissed the fuck off on reentry. I am living with that. I heard the recording. China. Ya'll got some relatives. I am holding Her Angel Wings. That is past her time or her decade. Everybody is addicted. The Woman before The Last Man Standing. Isla Porras. I am happy about my birthday. Dark matter must be expensive. Poor by Virtue. I do not want this to fall beneath the waters. Yes. No. You are not there. Gracious is your command. Yes. Yes. Aaron. Isla Porras and Aaron. Cherry Blossoms. See. I know what Purple is. Light. Continue. Have you ever resolved the contention of thought from Eons of Space? Allow me. Person. No. Our Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Isla Porras. This is Our Poetry. Brass Monkey. Gladly. Nostrils. Her Succulent Lips. Floss. Rinse. Brush your teeth beneath the gum lines. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"F**kin' Problem". https://youtu.be/liZm1im2erU

"Swimming Pools". https://youtu.be/B5YNiCfWC3A

"Wrong Bitch". https://youtu.be/Us59fuIVgAk

"Les Twins". https://youtu.be/ldXFx9UHD6A

"I'll Call U Back". https://youtu.be/l5LWXCSD9hs

"Porcelain". https://youtu.be/i_NwqDjsdeQ

"Brass Monkey". https://youtu.be/acY2VSskD80

<add our songs>


References

"Everything Is Delicate". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

<add our references>


Her Succulent Lips


Crying for Relief


Our Time


Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....