Saturday, March 27, 2021

Our Time

Graciously. Yes. I have never confessed My Love like this before. I am my Love. Respect obligations before looking in the mirror. I will arrive. The Nigga. Hypostasis. Slavery. Prohibition. Black People. The Man. Gladness is your wonder. Now I am asking. Now. I ain't even high yet. I came here for the Marijuana. I think it is Midwestern humidity. How can men be men? Gladly share. Gladly share. Kugal. "Loveeeeeeee Song". Grace is my Girl. I will fuck Grace everyday. Open her mouth and cum again. I don't want to be a mother anymore. I want to lay down that mantle. I don't understand. I haven't felt the wetness and him inside of me. He went further. Rubbing has precum on the head of his penis. Kiss. "Let's Work". Can I tell you something? Black Violin. Girl. I understand. Horticulture. Purple Rose. Orange Blossom. Cherry. Shit and then fuck. To Isla Porras for all time. Our Moment. Pardon My Cigar. There. Relevance. There is still relevance there. Cookie Monster. This is still a light cone no matter what you say. Text or tweet. Radiance. That is. I know. I cannot rise further than surface now. It is a beautiful day for a walk in the neighborhood. That is what I like. Bother. Personal adjunct. Write an ontology. Niggas. Gracious. Isla Porras. God damn you are brave. I am in Cog Negro. I am still here. I will open my eyes. I see sky. I miss Our Son. You do not have a brain to compare with that experience. His. Go away. Go away. Circle. Chelan Apple is the last generation. Blooming Onion. The tip of thought. How do you know silence? That truck stop on our way to Taos. I will let Her write. Treble Clef. Music. I heard you. I know my Love. Open. Our mind is an opportunity. This is why you do not steal. Ankle bracelet. I am working. Weather your worth. There is no need to prove yourself to Niggas. That family that. I am static. Do you want electricity? I cry. Little Black boy. I cry. She will loose her belongings. Completely dark room at noonday. Nooners. Now. You are the beauty of my art. Creation. We are playing oldies from the 70's. Do you hear me girl? I figured it out. Son. Pipe Her Cigar. Organic fresh greens. I am Our Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. I know what I am doing. Yes. Her mouth. Swallow. If you can open your mouth then you can open your ass. Throat Orgasm. Watch 2010. Hal. "2010: The Year We Make Contact". Your conceptual thought for a nigga was never enough. I studied with The Rav. That means teacher. Hebrew. Sabra. They wonder for suspect. Let Us go down. The Devil. My Son. I learned how to floss and brush my teeth below the gum lines regularly. Keep My Son laughing. I must cry with Isla Porras. Here. There. God would never write omnipotence for man. Omnipotence. I showed you. Earth. Do your chores. I am blowing Isla Porras Smoke Rings. Treble Clef. Glass breaks. Happy accident. Last generation. You missed opportunity and shared loss. Do you want a fuckin' platform to hear voice? Light cone. Here you go girl. Rest. The rest is relaxation. I will work. Why are you working? That almost made me work. Everyday is Saturday for Us. He learned. Hard on. Mine. His Big Black Penis. Our Gay Universe. I am thinking about The God Damn Elite. How do you respect Caeser? Hierarchy. Respect. Dignity. "You Got Me". Turn the page and keep writing. Teacher. Kim Anami. I smell perfume. Man. Woman. The love of attraction. Give him your time for thought. And there you go. The witness of God. Happy Birthday. You Touch Me. A simple life. There is Nature with One. New growth. Baby hair. "That God damn jungle magic? Get the fuck out." I am the aftermath to witness birth. You have to be far away from the sound to hear what you see. I keep my music above the noise. Resistance gives you an edge. Watch Us and practice. I understand who I am. You are welcome. The occurrence of reality must happen at a moment and I am not feeling Her. Avoidance reduction. Someone has to ask. The Universe can not be ahead of herself. Greatest is the extent for life to reach. I am your echo for all time. Her interest for delight. Space Needle. You do not know what Nothing is and I understand. I ain't fuckin' ambitious. I am here. "Here". Do you fucking hear me? Listen. Oak Tree Testaments. Common. "Come Close". Bourgeois family. France. Surface to ground. I am not pretending. Excel. May I speak the verb. There goes your second. "Les Twins". Thermodynamics. Show the Boy caring for yourself. A manner of speaking. Dance with me. Save Tameeka. Isla Porras the girl. Unrespectable. And that is how you properly use the oral tradidion. "Better". Our Children. Pardon My Cigar. Your technology sucks. Technically, the Oneg table is where you have your last supper. Period. That is real. Shit and then fuck. Fart outside if you have to. Cleanliness is next to God. Hot water. Tub. Her ass. Her bulb. Her breasts. Let your nipples be the tease of My delight. Greece. Girl. Surface for the appeal. ... Ellipsis. There We are. Her. The Flame within the Flame. Starts about there. I am relaxed. You feel. Maybe you did not get all of the Greek letters. Buy a gallon of cold milk and come see me in the morning. Cold milk. You know my heart. Lava lamps. Earth to ground. I will build a better world. Fibonacci sequence. Sequence. Nazi. In your dreams. I am called Platform. I can not pull any further than today. Today. I love you Isla Porras. To know enough but not to be little. His Big Black Penis. I kinda see where lawyers came from now. Now. Saved. I have used the word continue properly. Elsewhere. Curious ponder. You ask for allot. Gladly. Personal. For life. I was born this way. Mirror, mirror. I can not carry reasonable doubt anymore. Organics. Dot. Period. Proper use. End of sentence. Period. Girl. I will. Yes. Common origin story. Provide your tools. Directive. The place for Humanity to slow down. Redpoint. America. Ta da. I will not dishonor defeat. Your worthy candidate was not enough. Earn for worth. Create Humanity. Humanity is a conversation. High THC. Burning Man. Give texture to our fabric. Show up. Spank Her ass. God damn. I am hurt. Earth. The Riptide. I will pull awareness from contentious space. Hers. Stop. Society stopped caring about Math. Polar coordinates. Radians. From me to you. I did not see this coming. Reasonable doubt. I wrote a book. Silence. Her Music. See Mom. There goes Dracula. Gomer Pyle. Have you heard him sing? Little Black Boy. Aaron is thoroughly dead. Surprise. Surprise. Surprise. Gladly Share. Our Time. Allow Me. No. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. The Devil. "Still The One". Cupples School. ProjectsNMotion. You can not imitate art. Reticello. We are Angels. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. You are here while I am there. And all things become new. He is him and I am me. That was more work than I expected. World Class Humanitarians. "Rock The Bells". I am my Brother's keeper. Outside. Play. Dad. It is a beautiful day for a walk in the neighborhood. Let the Boy from Heaven speak. Aaron. Isla Porras and Aaron. Blessings. Gloves My Lady? I have removed your reasonable doubt. Slow down. Kernel. Corn. Maze. Native American. I am blessed. We are married. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. I do not make assumptions about your peculiarity. Gladness. Hers. Cymatic Reasoned. I am The Nigga. The Black Man. I learned. Isla Porras. Allow us to be Angels. Education. Earn for worth. Your Mom is Her Angel Isla Porras. You belong in Heaven. Allow Me. Isla. Trust Me. Earth. Yes. True. "An Eagle in Your Mind". Graciously My Love. Graciously My Love. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"Loveeeeeeee Song". https://youtu.be/SybwPySl-fs

"Let's Work". https://youtu.be/tsLBa-68eu4

"You Got Me". https://youtu.be/MJCHeEQV454

"Here". https://youtu.be/UKp2CrfmVfw

"Come Close". https://youtu.be/dbbRrNHJ4Lg

"Les Twins". https://youtu.be/ldXFx9UHD6A

"Better". https://youtu.be/x3bfa3DZ8JM

"Still The One". https://youtu.be/SdfW_2frXnE

"Rock The Bells". https://youtu.be/xXimtSCkaO0

"An Eagle in Your Mind". https://youtu.be/VCcU-vg-woY

<add our songs>


References

"2010: The Year We Make Contact". https://g.co/kgs/C8mqfF

"Kim Anami". http://kimanami.com/

"Jim Nabors". https://g.co/kgs/E5Ubbe

"Cupples School". https://www.slps.org/Page/27190

<add our references>


Our Time


Graciously. Yes. Everybody. Her lips will only touch my lips. Erykah Badu. Conceptual thought for reason. My reason is your search to understand. Your time. Our Moment. Together. Gracious you are to me. "The Beach at Redpoint". Again? Okay. Start with the Playlist. Is there a will for the Boy to dare himself? Not anymore. God Damn Elite. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"The Beach at Redpoint". https://youtu.be/8GOml_H9JA0

<add our songs>


God Damn Elite


Understand


Graciously. Yes. How many times has he seen the color Purple? The very last time. Motive. Child. Thoughts are not your voice and I hear you speaking. I have never been isolated before. Grateful. I understand that no one can love themselves without expecting to be loved in return and therefore I must have pity for myself. I saw further. Limited resources. Thank you. "Rehab". Gladly Share. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Rehab". https://t.co/vF2jjsnJAO

<add our songs>


The Riptide


You Touch Me


Graciously. Yes. I am not letting you go and only you can do that. You touch me. Not with your lips but the breath and sounds that I hear from your words above. If you do not have a story about you because of them then you do not belong anywhere near their final place of rest. Surround them with those stories in their place of belonging. I will spin them up when they are ready. Don't worry, be happy. I am passive aggressive. Born and raised. St. Louis Missouri. None better. The command is Humanity or allow me to spin you up. You can not give me a reward if I do not think that I am Special. Count on it. Children dare. How else am I supposed to make them want to come to me. Ugly. I am at intolerable comprehensibility. I will forget this tomorrow. Riffles. Guns. Ammunition. Stars. Hell is a White Niggas irreparable demand. I ain't complaining. I am where nothing should be stopping my madness and you are telling me to go further. Bored. Troublemakers. I am boarding a room with unwelcomed guests who want more Black pipe and a Child who wants more Marjiuana. Prove that shit outta this Nigga. You can not be kind if you were not raised that way. Just stop and be careful. That is the closest you got. Share. Goodnight. Pink. Maybe I will get a sledgehammer from Thor. Reconsider pissing on your Garden. Organic. Ignorant beyond repair. Don't stop me. Everybody. Graciously. Yes. Pope John bare chested on a scaffolding with men of the time. Do you still cross yourself? What would your Grandmother say? Now. "Reach for the Dead". Therapy. Read to discover Me. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Character for Non Delete. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Yes. Here and Now. Yes. Graciously. I want to go to France. Tell me when. You and me. Us. Believe. Thunder clouds. Graciously. Yes. Everything is shiney except for you. Dr. Biden. "Get out to stay alive". I do not have a song. See reference. No. Favorite can not reach. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Everybody. Yes. Graciously. Yes.


Playlist

"Reach for the Dead". https://youtu.be/2jTg-q6Drt0


Reference

"Eleanor Roosevelt". https://g.co/kgs/Vb5gyX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....