Monday, March 1, 2021

Christopher Emdin

Graciously. Yes. The Man. I wrote my memoir a while ago. Allow Me to see what You see. You will not falter. You are hurt. I am there. Fallen Angel. Reserve. Come close. May Her Angel Isla Porras be with Her Man Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Her Angel Isla Porras is married to Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Blessings. Courageously. Graciously. Joan of Arc. Before the After then Becomes. Brother's Keeper. Is thought before becoming? Her Bubble. I know pie. Blueberry. I am a circumference. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Yes. @HeliomonsterMan

References

"Joan of Arc". https://g.co/kgs/zRu2gx

<add our references>


Memoir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederate

Selfless Hurts. Offer. I don't want your thanks. Hello. Homeless. New. I know people in your way. Selfish. Angst. Anger. Nigger. Angel. ...