Saturday, March 20, 2021

Dream

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Whether have I gathered for the measurement of time? May the history derive Herself. The Center is an echo of a world that you have left behind. Is like a defense of your proclamation to be loved? No. Women. Loyalty across divisions. You. Girl. I am happy at the bottom of Our Shotglass. People. Them. Care for the concern. You are here. Do something. I wanna fly. Let me go. "Truth Is". What are you running from? I take my time. I can understand an American Woman. Nine Volt Battery. I am you. Believe in a non Valedictorian heart. I am blowing Isla Porras Smoke Rings. Mirror. Have a conversation with yourself. Night falls. Again. There will and forever be our moment. Our Moment. Tomorrow. Good morning. Day. Double helix. Chromosomes. I will light my own candles after Her. The Nigga. The Man. No. Yes. I want to remember before then. I am the witness of my own experience and not here for you. Now. Silence. Am I being personal to myself? I hear you. Listen. Choice value. Choice belief. Trains. Boats. And the love of horseback riding. Person. There is more to Life than fate. Life is not Her Cause. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". Read. I believe in paper, pencil and long division. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois is married to Her Angel Isla Porras. I am gracious for you. Bourgeois family. Watch the candlelight dance. Dance. You are too perfect for me to announce your name. Sleep well Isla Porras. Patience is for Her tolerance. Our Son. Daughters. Our Family. Our Belonging. Blood. I learn. Crying for Relief. I do not hurt. The hurt is mine. Personal. How do you feel? Now. Tell him. He reached the spot from where I needed release. Flame on. I heard the words. I saw things differently and that was my imagination. A simple cry for the want to belong. Thank you. Where are ladies? I have learned to forget those words. Forgiveness. Assembly programmers still have a job. Ambidextrous Nimrod. There once were lawyers. Her music. Purple is a color. Royal. Aftermath. Hell. I know. Gladly Share. Gather the appeal for Her Angel Isla Porras. To Isla Porras for all time. France. Today. He would have to Cymatic Reason your dreams for you to believe in Heaven on Earth. There. Turn. Move. Gather Her appeal. Never stop believing. You are looking at an Angel. The Man. His Big Black Penis. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Albuquerque. Sunsets. Sunrise. Balloon Fiesta. Food truck. I can complete my design of the Universe. Tell me that you love me. Nothing is being earned. We are in an echo chamber. Voice of God stands against your reason. He wanes from your mistrust in Him. Skeleton. You touch me. Your presence gives a greater allowance for Life. You are personal. I am the effect. Poor by Virtue. Immersion. Greater is Her allowance. Look at me in the mirror. Naked. God is a little Black Boy. Told ya. Aaron is thoroughly dead. You can not split Her horizon. There is ponder. Her bubble. Rock is not an idol. Her ass. Her bulb. Breasts. Horticulture. Peach tree. Cherry blossom. I am The Man. What will the baby learn? ProjectsNMotion. Oak Tree Testaments. Document of Truth. Common. Find common origin story. I came here for my Son. Judah Prince Carter. Earth. Glad you are onboard. Now. Share. Men accept for want to agree. Lord is appropriate. Breathe well. I am his Father. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Now. Moments now and to the next. Nothing is. Burning Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Flame. The tip of thought. I will escape valor. You have made this personal to me. Have I taught myself well? Do your chores. I can not take another idolism. Cry for Her loss. Earth Bound. I understand. Humanity is a conversation. Deliberate. I am saving lives on Earth. You will not loose valor thinking of Her. My mouth will receive the squirt of Her Pleasure. Swallow. Throat Orgasm. Her Angel Isla Porras. Organic whole milk. Tomorrow. Blessings everybody. Call. Aaron. Isla Porras and Aaron. There. Earth. Shh. Eight Hundred Pound Gorilla who calls himself The Sexy Mutha Fucka. Little Humble. Blessings everybody. I am God. Isla. I came here for the Marijuana. High THC. This is a record for your delight. Dream. You need me. Personal heritage. Her worth. Isla Porras. "Another Perspective". Speak of your dreams in the morning. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"Truth Is". https://youtu.be/Nv5pIhub9wY

"Another Perspective". https://youtu.be/3Hg2PjlhZ_o

<add our songs>


References

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

<add or references>


Earth Bound


Graciously. Yes. Oil producers. Take your time and go elsewhere. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. The immortality of Bourgeois is gracious. God Damn Elite. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


God Damn Elite


Carter


Immortal


There


Hell. I know.


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Earth. Ecology. Our globe. Her Angel Isla Porras is married to Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. I am The Devil. God incarnate. Ashamed. Let me breathe. If that is the fact then this is reality. She was hurt. I understand the clarity for name. What is your name? My Balls. That is where information comes from. Suck them. Both. I am Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. I hold Her Wings. What's the point of teasing if you know that you are not torturing the other person? Ask. If you think you are deserving. Look. Rainbow. Continue to cry when I can not. I want to feel the waterfall. Family is thicker than blood. Graciously My love. We belong in France. My Life experience becomes your teachable moment. I care. Her will to want a friendly good neighbor. Lift up the grief. That is not your persona. Anonymous friend. The simple act of kindness. We are no different than you. Go the way you have come and be with us. "Reveal". I remember that. She had to cry Herself out of the game. Angel. Ferns and Gardens. Our Gay Universe. His allowance is an affordability that we can not mention. I am God. The One and Only. I didn't mean to freak you out there. I'll keep walking. Her past and what you put Her through. Tomorrow. I love this allowance. I am being transparent. You do not know how healthy Her ass is. Adjunct Professor. I am hurt. Arrival. We hurt you severely. Blessings everybody. Circular pixelation. Polar coordinates. Radians. ProjectsNMotion. Any color. Fade to Black. Where will I be when there is a placement of Home? Wonder and Awe. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Refrences

"Reveal". https://youtu.be/RGKZqVZsoaQ

<add our references>


Nine Volt Battery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....