Monday, March 22, 2021

Melissa

Graciously. Yes. Jacob Balok. Let the Boy from Heaven speak. You need personal reverence to speak your words with meaning and care. I passed Her twice and now she wants seconds. Girl. Masterbate. The Universe wants to close around His Big Black Penis. I leaned how to use this properly. I will not allow your world to collapse. Hold me. Why is your leg shaking? Now I understand your doubt for reason. Every moment you are there. Avalanching. Sleep to dream. Why is a curve made to observe the square? Open yourself. Your world is causing global displacement. Sweat breads. There is Earth. Trust learning. I am here for Her pussy. My mouth will receive the squirt of Her Pleasure. I love Her Angel Isla Porras. Wonder for your interest to discern. Gladly Share. Do not fuck with my large screen television. Man Cave. Aaron is privileged. Happy Halloween. Melissa. He loves you. I can tell. From the Earth to the ground up. Allow me to smoke Marijuana before dinner. High THC. "Red Nose Clown". Hold on. Let me try to understand. This is fucking awesome. Single Player. Spank Her Ass. Hell has been delivered. Her Angel Isla Porras. "Don't Stop 'Til you Get Enough. Hi. I thought you said stay high." Earn for worth. Men. Mom. Let Boys pee in the tub. Trough urinals for Him. Powder rooms for Her. We are. All we have are each other. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough". https://youtu.be/yURRmWtbTbo

<add our songs>


References

"Red Nose Clown". Essays on Sefer Da'at. Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com.

<add our references>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....