Thursday, March 4, 2021

Testify

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Smoke in what mirrors. Turn. Move. Mirror. Observe. You cannot live to preserve the meaning of these words. There are we. Particular. There is no promise in deep space. I am here. Move. This is your first proverb to offer. Apply. Isla Porras. I am reading your mind. I am not absorbing your mind. That is what I long for. You irritate my concern to be correct. Placenta. I have no esteem to reach in a capitalistic society. The aftermath is that this is really a man's social anxiety club. I will war against and win my battle. Thanos snap. Hosea E. Gales Mortuary. St. Louis Missouri. Testify. I cannot pull any further than the radiance of your concern. From the cave to the current. Allow us to rise. Care about the children. Come out. Art Holiday. Share the oppression of living in St. Louis Missouri with Carlton Luckie. You are textured material to my concern. National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. You fail so much. Ridiculous. You were not born to my mother. Ernestine Carter. I forgot what I wondered. Illustrate the story for me again. Dinah. Joseph. Manner of the concern. You will not move until you decide to turn for me. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...