Thursday, March 4, 2021

Witches

Graciously. Yes. Dinàh. You have explained Cymatic Reasoning well. Echo. You got it. Humanity is a conversation. I am not asking. Prayer is meaning that enables free-will expression. That is always the valued option. The other is slavery. Pray for Wellness. People are verbs. See them individually. Your Curse is Removed. Salem. Witches. Brave. Tonight. Pull Her Contention from My Soul. We Master Time. "Fuck Soundcheck". Your Gladness is The Privilege. Addiction is a contemplation. Limitless. You are My Angel Isla Porras. You are dependent on muscle memory. Period. Let Her take out your Blood. Dracula. Always the relax for you. Mine is. Relax. Shh. The Rest is Relaxation. Isla Porras and Aaron. "I'll Call U Back". Kim Anami. You have removed my contention for doubtful reasoning. Myriad. Tulip. Horticulture. I am already married to Isla Porras. Purple Rose. Accept your well wishes. You never made a promise. Bewitched. You are My Friend. Sananda Maitreya. Everything Is Delicate. Nursery rhymes. Children once dared Me. The Devil. This for My Entertainment. Pink. Maybe I will get a sledgehammer from Thor. Beyond the Aquila Rift. Black. Isla Porras. That is deliverance. I am Your Deliverer Isla Porras. Graciously My Love. L'chiam. I make sure He does not fall off of The Scale. Libra on the Edge of Scorpio. Okay My Turn. I am Crying. Wait. Go. "Hi". I conquered adultery. Thank you for waiting. Her Angel Isla Porras is married to Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Make Me a Believer. And never stop. Night. Will You light a Candle for Her Mother in Law? The Rest Isla Porras Must Continue. Done. "Joy Crookes". Tameeka brought Her Best Thoroughbreds. One. Those are facts. Two. This is an illustration of Poetry in Motion. Three. That is a mirror. But does it feel good. America. Placement matters. There is where you are stuck. I wish I could get drunk. I am laughing too God damn hard. Blow Me. Gather the moment of experience. Diversify awareness. I can not know every fact. Structured. Object Oriented. Allow me. Memory usage. Explain the verbs. Functional Programming. Architect. There is an incomprehensible delicate fabric between Us. Sperm whale. Mammal. I must feel Her Wave of Contention. Now. Sex. Do your Women breathe? Her Angel Wings. My Observance That Nothing is. God. Verb. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. "Focus". Kim Anami. I borrowed Him for something Underneath. Here is Your Time. Back. Fuck Her Ass. Isla Porras "If You Let Me". You are not disturbed. Are You? I am ready. That is the echo that I need to hear. Good morning. Another Day. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"Fuck Soundcheck". https://youtu.be/j6bT7W6J8Pc

"I''ll Call You Back". https://youtu.be/l5LWXCSD9hs

"Focus". https://youtu.be/Uj9y5xkHZaU

"If You Let Me". https://youtu.be/WX8SFlmHTLo

<add our songs>


References

"Joy Crookes". https://g.co/kgs/2QayLi

<add our references>


Night


Crying

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...