Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Oedipus

Graciously. Yes. Oedipus. The Nigga. The Man. You asked. You had mommy issues. Now dream. You are never indecent. That was my proposal. I wish I did not have to walk so far for this. I do not hope. When the regret of hurt feels like pain. Isosceles triangle. Good job erasing their image. May flowers. Purple rose. Orange blossoms. Do you believe in me? Let's have a drink. Confirmation of receipt. I am expanding awareness or there would not be a call for Light. She gotta stay lit. Judah Prince Carter. There are men. Pipe Her Cigar. There there. Radiance. I figured out my bullshit. Parallel Curriculum. Peer Led Team Learning. Cross Age Peer Mentoring. Describe the surface of the event horizon on M87. Explain. Oh, wow. Big hero six. There are areas where I believe I could dance. Where does the rate of spin occur heavier than you can decide? Three gears turn. Flame tips. Chromosomes. Away from the sky. Cows lick. Always. Humans always evolve. Once. Children once dared me. Teacher. The clay work. Allow me to be human. Cymatic Reasoning. Lub dub. Gastronomy. Hot water separates. And now that is who you are. What is your name? I am asking. I am Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Happy at the bottom of Our Gay Universe. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Graciously. Yes. "Everything Is Delicate.". Cream nation party ahead. Cold milk. Premonition is having good forethought. Things I have done. Alive and always prepared to stay alive. Oedipus. Complex. Performance Theatre. Create the bill. Find the little Black boy. Magic. Chemistry. Boom. Be. Correct. Galaxies fall apart. Wonder Woman. Who is Gal Gadot? There is her favor. No argument or time for relief. Okay. I paid for those mistakes also. Do not fuck me like I was her. Ancestors belief. Where was. Her Voice. Male and female have been created. Funky monkey. Climate control? You need to bust seed. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Correct


References

"Everything Is Delicate". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....