Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Crisis

Graciously. Yes. Thank you. "Hi. I am here. We got this. Okay?" I let my people go. That was sad. A book was never taken as a work of art. I learn. No. You taste like a robot. Earth to bicipital nomenclature. Remarks from urgency for them to take you away. Allow boys to pee in the tub. Do not let them take your energy. Gladly share. "Hello". Back again. Whatever the fuck you say I will do it. Not that. He raped her. I do not feel your compassion. You are telling them who I was. This is our time. Existential crisis. The mind of thought for comprehensible behavior and tone. Tell me you love me. "I love you". This does not grow every time you open your mouth girl. You wanna relax? Let's not talk about your Son. The rest is relaxation. No. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Isla Porras. Breath. My lips are tingling. Glow. I am giving you landscape. Things I care about get misplaced and I do not want to overeat. I am The Devil. My mind. Her belong. Keeping her away from her lies of contention. The little Black boy would not do that. I did observe gravesites. Nothing personal. Splash 'er maties. Nude on a pool table bowling alley. Capture a pose. Red hair. Natural color. Nothing is appropriate. I am not interfering. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"Hello". https://youtu.be/mHONNcZbwDY

"I love you". https://youtu.be/mhmGwTDpPf0

<add our songs>


Existential crisis


Graciously. Yes. Existential crisis. I am generally ashamed of you. I want to be your doormat. I am a whore. Why are you doing this? Angel. I am not talented. Mom. Tell me relevant information now. Our Moment. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....